Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I see the Warriors of Coney Island have chosen to forfeit their match this week. Congratulations Rats.
TBF, we'd have a better chance of going up the ladder if we didn't show up.

I mean, look at this...
Porto Alegre Airport

We only get seaplanes that look like glorified Cessna aircrafts that fit just 4 people while the Swampies get seaplanes from Boeing that can 100 people into Business Class alone!

I support this new team selection strategy from the coach. What could possibly go wrong?
Reminds me of juniors when we were getting flogged, we wouldn’t bother changing ends. Theory was we’re were all at the same end of the ground anyway

The Filth Wizard's chances of reeling in okeydoke7 just hit a snag. Qred Qanning's record may get a shake this weekend.

Look I'm a little mad but it could be the bench.

Filthy is worth 2 okeyflog7's

Season 4 Flirting GIF by The Office

The Dreamer’s Reverie

In the quiet corners of a bustling city, there lived a man named Edgar. He was an unassuming figure, with tousled hair and a perpetually distant look in his eyes. To most, he was just another passerby, lost in the crowd. But those who truly knew him understood that Edgar was no ordinary man. He was a dreamer—a vivid dreamer, to be precise.

Edgar’s mind was a kaleidoscope of colors, a symphony of ideas that danced and swirled like leaves caught in a tempest. His dreams were not mere nighttime escapades; they were grand adventures, alternate realities that he inhabited with fervor. In these reveries, he was a pirate sailing the celestial seas, a detective solving crimes in a steampunk metropolis, or an astronaut exploring distant galaxies.

But reality had a way of tethering Edgar to the ground. His colleagues at the accounting firm found him peculiar. They whispered behind his back, wondering why he stared out of the window during meetings, lost in thought. His boss, Mr. Crumpleton, often scolded him for his absentmindedness.

“Edgar,” Mr. Crumpleton would say, his jowls quivering, “this is a place of work, not a playground for your fantasies. Focus!”

Edgar would nod, apologize, and retreat to his cubicle. But as soon as the fluorescent lights flickered, he’d close his eyes and drift away. His coworkers couldn’t comprehend the worlds he visited—the dragons he tamed, the lost cities he discovered, the love affairs he kindled under alien moons.

One day, as Edgar sat in the break room, stirring his coffee absentmindedly, a fellow accountant named Mildred sidled up to him. She was a stern woman with a penchant for orderliness.

“Edgar,” she said, her voice a disapproving whisper, “what’s wrong with you? You’re always off in la-la land. We have spreadsheets to complete!”

Edgar smiled. “Mildred,” he replied, “I’ve just discovered a hidden civilization beneath the city. They communicate through song, you see. Their melodies hold the secrets of the universe.”

Mildred’s eyes widened. “You’re mad,” she hissed. “Absolutely mad.”

But Edgar didn’t mind. He reveled in his madness. He’d sketch the city of the underground minstrels during lunch breaks, filling page after page with intricate designs. His coworkers shook their heads, dismissing him as the office eccentric.

Have I piqued your curiosity? The mere fact that you are here tells me that you have an imagination. Give me your best gif response and let's see who shares the same curiosity. Either that or your'e willing to sit through my endless weekly stories.

Outside of work, Edgar’s dreams took flight. He’d wander through art galleries, staring at paintings until the colors bled into his soul. He’d sit by the river, watching the ripples weave stories of forgotten lovers. And sometimes, when the moon hung low, he’d climb to the rooftop of his apartment building and gaze at the stars, wondering if they were other dreamers’ windows into their own realms.

Edgar’s family worried about him. His sister, Agnes, would visit, her eyes filled with concern. “Edgar,” she’d say, “you need to live in the real world. Dreams won’t pay the bills.”

But Edgar knew better. Dreams were the currency of his heart. They fueled his spirit, kept him alive. He’d smile at Agnes, pat her hand, and promise to be more practical. But as soon as she left, he’d close his eyes and soar once more.

And so, Edgar remained misunderstood—a man caught between two worlds. His coworkers grumbled, his family fretted, but he paid them no mind. For in the quiet corners of his mind, he was a hero, a sage, a lover. And that, to him, was worth more than any spreadsheet or paycheck.

And so, dear reader, the next time you see someone lost in thought, staring out of a window, remember Edgar. Perhaps they, too, are dreamers, weaving tapestries of wonder in the secret chambers of their minds. And perhaps, just perhaps, they are not strange at all. Maybe they are simply living the most extraordinary lives—one dream at a time. 🌟✨

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have I piqued your curiosity? The mere fact that you are here tells me that you have an imagination. Give me your best gif response and let's see who shares the same curiosity. Either that or your'e willing to sit through my endless weekly stories.

1715253279141.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back