Saints fans are happy with coming second.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ernie Eclectus

Senior List
Suspended
Nov 3, 2010
Campbellfield
AFL Club
St Kilda
I am a St Kilda supporter and it disgusts me that other Saints fans are happy with what St Kilda has achieved since 2004. They are very happy winning lots of games and playing in Grand Finals.

Well I reckon that is the precise reason why St Kilda are the worst performed club in the history of the game by a long long way. I will not be happy until they win a premiership...no ifs or buts about it.:mad:

Poor thread title phrasing. There is a gold mine of Milne jokes right there

tumbleweed.jpg

inb4 plugger45, Murraj1966, falchoon.

This coming from the same person that said we needed to clean out our list after Thomas was sacked and rebuild because we wouldn't challenge for a flag again with this list.

I have yet to find any Saints fans that are happy to come second either, pretty sure most were devastated at losing back to back GFs, especially after getting so close on both occassions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a St Kilda supporter and it disgusts me that other Saints fans are happy with what St Kilda has achieved since 2004. They are very happy winning lots of games and playing in Grand Finals.

Well I reckon that is the precise reason why St Kilda are the worst performed club in the history of the game by a long long way. I will not be happy until they win a premiership...no ifs or buts about it.:mad:

I'd be more than happy for you to leave us St Kilda supporters and join the Collingwood bandwagon but I'd doubt their supporters would welcome you. After all, if they don't win in 2011 who will you support then?

I'd be more than happy for you to leave us St Kilda supporters and join the Collingwood bandwagon but I'd doubt their supporters would welcome you. After all, if they don't win in 2011 who will you support then?
We'll probably win it but we don't want Ernie as a supporter thanks, he's all yours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back