Sam Mitchell is insane and must be removed for the good of the game

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure I even need to write an OP.

This. Look at it.
fdb457069566640aed42ef5672b029eb2341c2cf.jpg

They have a midfield so young that Jake Stringer can't play against Hawthorn, so instead of simplifying the game for his young charges he gets esoteric.
What is he trying to say here? Fend off like Dusty? I'm a fan of Offspring's lead guitarist?

Ummm congrats scats fans on your 1st win of the season .... against the team in 18th place...

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This. Look at it.

They have a midfield so young that Jake Stringer can't play against Hawthorn, so instead of simplifying the game for his young charges he gets esoteric.
What is he trying to say here? Fend off like Dusty? I'm a fan of Offspring's lead guitarist?

The message is you absorb less carbs if you eat spaghetti with chop sticks. Weird time to bring it up but there you go, he's insane after all.

The message is you absorb less carbs if you eat spaghetti with chop sticks. Weird time to bring it up but there you go, he's insane after all.
Dustin "health advocate" Martin is ahead of his time

This. Look at it.

That is in fact a mop of golden hair in a bowl, which is just a variation of the Hawthorn 'what inquiry?' Football Club's regular dog whistle motivational poster (below right) for its fans.

images

images

images

'Inside sick ‘Bowl Gang’ that celebrates white supremacist church shooter Dylann Roof​

A US mass shooter on death row has built a devoted clan of followers who even mimic his infamous bowl haircut'

That is in fact a mop of golden hair in a bowl, which is just a variation of the Hawthorn 'what inquiry?' Football Club's regular dog whistle motivational poster (below right) for its fans.

images

images

images

'Inside sick ‘Bowl Gang’ that celebrates white supremacist church shooter Dylann Roof​

A US mass shooter on death row has built a devoted clan of followers who even mimic his infamous bowl haircut'

So that is a white power thing now? Soon thumbs up will exclusively refer to its other use and we’ll be stuffed for easy hand gestures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back