Sam Newman

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, my man love for him is indescribable.
Sticks up for us every week, is the only person who has a legit swing at the AFL.
Hasn't bought into any of it, obviously has some inside word.
Post your man love here.

Not %100 on him but he has certainly done well and I appreciate what he's done.

Opposition supporters need to leave. You have relevant places to take your digs.

His antics over the years have detracted from the weight that many of his opinions should have. He is an intelligent man and his remarks on this issue are being misunderstood as absolving Essendon. He wants due process and for findings of guilt to be on evidence not on political desire. I'm not sure how anyone can disagree.

Always been a fan. Plays the fool, but he isn't someone who forms his opinions from a shallow basis of understanding. Love that he brought up the cleanliness of the office part: the same w***ers complaining about players going off site instead of having it done at the club now worried about sanitation. Mindless losers.

There's like 5 pretty positive posts about him by Essendon supporters in here yet we're seen as putting all our faith in him... the *.

EDIT:
Posted this before troll posts were booted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doss, Jab, Tassieboy, LN Degenerate.

I do not envy you blokes at the moment.
It has its occasional perks.

You'll also notice, if you look at the top of the Essendon forum page, that we have a rather useful fifth leg helping us out on a temporary basis. They say he wields rather considerable power.

Oh man, my cutting wit about lower class collingwood fans was cut :(

My best work.....gone.......:(

It has its occasional perks.

You'll also notice, if you look at the top of the Essendon forum page, that we have a rather useful fifth leg helping us out on a temporary basis. They say he wields rather considerable power.

Actually, I've been curious as to what the purpose of having admins as forum moderators is. Don't they have the same powers regardless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back