MRP / Trib. Sam Powell-Pepper bump on Mark Keane

Remove this Banner Ad

That is an absolute dog shot. Ran straight through him whilst he was being tackled. I honestly don't see any way that's less than the maximum within the guidelines (3 for "football acts"?)
It should be 3, but I'd give him an extra 1 or 2 given the events of the week and the fact that it's in a match simulation.

is it possible to be suspended by the AFL in these unofficial practice matches?
You can get suspended by the AFL in unofficial intraclub trials.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really can't help stupid... stupid act in a practice game... in the same week Brayshaw has retired due to repeated concussions & AFL may go harder.

Feel for Keane as started well on Dixon & with Murray & Butts out, we need to get time into him for taking on King in round 1. Left our defence very light on... & Dixon kicked his only goal from a mark he took as Keane was being helped off the ground.

Hits his head very hard on the ground, definitely contributes to the hit.
Slung around.
2 weeks....

But being a interstate team and what's happ bed this week. 3 to 4
The hit came before the head hitting the ground so I'm really unsure how you've come to the conclusion.

It's intentional (though I suspect they will grade it careless), severe (as the bloke was concussed) and high, which means it's off to the tribunal and at least 3 weeks.

Oh, and look, it took 17 replies before somebody went with the interstate rubbish.

Hits his head very hard on the ground, definitely contributes to the hit.
Slung around.
2 weeks....

But being a interstate team and what's happ bed this week. 3 to 4
He'll get 3-4 because it will go to the tribunal AND because it was beyond knuckle dragging moronic to elect to bump this week of all weeks in a bloody nothing match sim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back