Sandilands injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got both Petrie and Smith, so will probably be a decision based on the opposition that week until Sandilands is back. I feel vindicated in loading up on my rucks, it was always going to happen.

I'm probably one of the few that doesn't have Sandilands so it's a bonus for me.

I've got Ryder instead though whose form has been terrible lately and I was actually considering starting Zac Smith ahead of him, will have to this week anyway since Essendon have the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Petrie/Smith on the bench so I'll hold him, if anything it might delay me downgrading a forward cashcow to J. Tippett and switching Petrie to the forward line.

I'm probably one of the few that doesn't have Sandilands so it's a bonus for me.

I've got Ryder instead though whose form has been terrible lately and I was actually considering starting Zac Smith ahead of him, will have to this week anyway since Essendon have the bye.

Same here. Ryder started the season on fire, but has been shitful the past few weeks. Really toying with starting Smith instead, or even taking a big gamble and downgrading Ryder and playing Smith F/T from here. Probably not that brave though.

Mummy has a BE of 159 which sucks but at the same time he's reasonably cheap for a premium ruckman.

Might do someone from left field: Trade one of my ruck rookies to Max Baily and sideline Sandi for the month so i don't have to waste two trades by bringing him back in for finals (Which i would have done anyway).

my ruck emg at the moment are Z smith and j tippet with Petrie in the fwd line - i'll just wack z smith in there. i was going to trade him in a few week but will push that back till after Sandi returns

I will mostl ikely carry him - was about to jump on Freo midfielders too... bugger that idea now!

If anything I will give Z Smith this week and re-asses after Mummy drops another 30-40k (unless of course he pulles 160 points out of his arse!)

The only good news is the knowledge that everyone has him :D

Mummy has a BE of 159 which sucks but at the same time he's reasonably cheap for a premium ruckman.

Might do someone from left field: Trade one of my ruck rookies to Max Baily and sideline Sandi for the month so i don't have to waste two trades by bringing him back in for finals (Which i would have done anyway).

I must be the only person who picked Mummy at the start of the year.

l have 4 rucks that play in sandi spud warnock pee-tree and z smith was thinking about trading in joel tiptruck in the forward line and sub pee-tree to the forward line.but dont want to burn a trade l wish vardy was a forward/ruck in sc.might have to bite the bullet and do it at some stage who do play this week out of the 3.pee-tree was great last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back