Scott Pendlebury looks like Anna Kendrick

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
AnnaKendrick1.jpg

Scott-Pendlebury.jpg

Anyone agree?

17 views and only 5 responses? Why even bother clicking on this thread if you aren't gonna contribute?

They didn't know who Anna Kendrick was, and just clicked because they thought she might be hot

17 views and only 5 responses? Why even bother clicking on this thread if you aren't gonna contribute?

They didn't know who Anna Kendrick was, and just clicked because they thought she might be hot

Pretty much sums my reason for viewing up.

Sorta on the subject of "Scott Pilgramy" :)o), I've been watching a fair bit of Parks and Recreation lately and have developed quite the thing for Aubrey Plaza.

I think Anna is cute as hell, despite her face being identical to Pendlez.

anna-kendrick-flaunt-magazine-1__oPt.jpg

anna_kendrick_twilight_new_moon.jpg

Pretty much sums my reason for viewing up.

Sorta on the subject of "Scott Pilgramy" :)o), I've been watching a fair bit of Parks and Recreation lately and have developed quite the thing for Aubrey Plaza.

Aubrey Plaza? srs brah? Despite having a mouth that could deep throat a woolly mammoth I don't see the appeal. Then again I'm in the minority that thinks that Zooey Deschanel's shithole personality overrides her obvious hotness.

Aubrey Plaza? srs brah? Despite having a mouth that could deep throat a woolly mammoth I don't see the appeal. Then again I'm in the minority that thinks that Zooey Deschanel's shithole personality overrides her obvious hotness.

I don't think she's classically hot - I just really like funny chicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think she's classically hot - I just really like funny chicks.

I feel ya. Got the same thing for Sarah Silverman:heart:

Jeez Shawt bit harsh or what m8?!?!? Especially in that photo looks so cute in her little outfit all done up naawwwwz<3 I bet you're no oil painting yourself m8 you are one cheeky karmichaelhunt.

Jeez Shawt bit harsh or what m8?!?!? Especially in that photo looks so cute in her little outfit all done up naawwwwz<3 I bet you're no oil painting yourself m8 you are one cheeky karmichaelhunt.

One day, when you're older, maybe you could go outside and meet a girl, rather than just typing about one on the internet. :thumbsu:

I'm just personal taste. You can have the Skeksis, I'll take the Gelflings

kira-1.jpg

Daenerys+Targaryen.jpg

One day, when you're older, maybe you could go outside and meet a girl, rather than just typing about one on the internet. :thumbsu:

Shut up Essendon scumbag filth disgusting foul wretched vermin:thumbsdown:
(pwnt)

internethighfive.jpeg

I have a thing for Tina Fey too. :eek:

Tina Fey nomnomnom. Rachel Dratch anyone? I think she's the exception to the 'funny=attractive' rule.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Somebody needs to drag up that picture of Katy Perry where she looks exactly like Gary Ablett with a wig and breast implants.

Please don't ruin K-Pez for me:(

I'm just personal taste. You can have the Skeksis, I'll take the Gelflings

kira-1.jpg

Daenerys+Targaryen.jpg

I have no idea what the words in your post mean but I would have a crack at both of these heavenly blessed creatures.

So you think Joel Selwood's wrinkly gf is hot (who looks like she was in a Dorito factory when it exploded), yet you don't even rate this cute as chick?

Your taste sucks, man. I'd like to see the girls you bring home from the club.

So you think Joel Selwood's wrinkly gf is hot (who looks like she was in a Dorito factory when it exploded), yet you don't even rate this cute as chick?

Your taste sucks, man. I'd like to see the girls you bring home from the club.

You tell 'em mutters. It's been ages since you sent me raunchy PM's BTW, what gives?:):):):):):)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back