Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

• In quite a tussle, DemonJim came out tops over the brave fitzroybowiedog. - 26m from 23 to 49.
  • In quite a tussle, Supersuns had the better of DemonJim. - 94m from 2 to 96.
I demand a resim. Obviously it is broken if it thinks I've been playing on Supersuns the whole game but also playing on fbd?

Wut?

Your sim is broken Mobbs

I demand a resim. Obviously it is broken if it thinks I've been playing on Supersuns the whole game but also playing on fbd?

Wut?

Your sim is broken Mobbs

You got benched then moved to the back pocket

1 : 5.15 - <<< Deaneus! is coming on to replace Quivorir >>>
3 : .13 - <<< sante is coming on to replace DemonJim >>>
3 : 13.29 - <<< DemonJim is coming on to replace Deaneus! >>>

You got benched then moved to the back pocket

1 : 5.15 - <<< Deaneus! is coming on to replace Quivorir >>>
3 : .13 - <<< sante is coming on to replace DemonJim >>>
3 : 13.29 - <<< DemonJim is coming on to replace Deaneus! >>>
I'm aware of that. But how can I play on the RR for the whole game but also play fullback for half of it?
yet the numbers show something different to that even.

Wut?

Your sim is broken Mobbs
Sim issues need to be submitted to whoever was appointed as Sim consultant in the Committee Room, following the Administrative decision by Ant Bear to decommission me from the role. hashtag #antbearlegacy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently it's a public holiday up here today. Tried to call the pharmacy and the doctor and nobody's around.

Despite all the oceans of tears about pandemics making it difficult to be open for business, "go away, it's a holiday" is still inviolable. Straya.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back