Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 11: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Phoenix at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Bears on Tour 5.png

Bears on Tour 1.png

Round 11 is the Bears Bye Round.

Therefore this week they are travelling the world recovering from a tough first half of the Qooty season & preparing for a strong run home. As they say--- while the Bears are away, the other teams will play.

West Coast Wonders vs East Side Phoenix

Before the Bears left for their holidays I asked for their opinions on the upcoming match up between two of the leagues heavyweights.​
  • 100% of Bears want the Phoenix to win.
  • The Phoenix have been the Bears favourite match thread so far this season.
  • On the inverse the Wonders have been the Bears least favourite match thread so far this season.
  • damicky & SM share the title of the Bears least favourite poster in Season 35.
  • Ruors are that Chipmunk is planning a return to Sweet in the upcoming Northern summer, while Brenton Davy is considering retirement.

Best of luck to both teams & don't forget to get your team sheets in by 11:59pm Thursday (#SweetBias Time zone)

This match thread OP has been proudly brought to you by the following sponsors:

Senor M Ad 2.png

Bears Ad 1.png

Irish Whiskey Logo GIF by Teeling Whiskey Company

New match thread folks!! Good evening, and good morning to those who are seeing this Tuesday. eth-dog in particular.

Itsmyshow MP_ Jack The Godfather jackenny raskolnikov daddy_4_eyes Drunkgoliath Zoops SunsphereParker TY24 eth-dog Shermy Red mist Le Grille Krazy Kris Milera2Betts akkaps The Blue Weirdo Catsnlakers sey666 thewizardmelon Wise Guy Sam The Majestic martyparty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1649309

View attachment 1649310

Therefore this week they are travelling the world recovering from a tough first half of the Qooty season & preparing for a strong run home. As they say--- while the Bears are away, the other teams will play.

Before the Bears left for their holidays I asked for their opinions on the upcoming match up between two of the leagues heavyweights.​
  • On the inverse the Wonders have been the Bears least favourite match thread so far this season.
  • damicky & SM share the title of the Bears least favourite poster in Season 35.
  • Ruors are that Chipmunk is planning a return to Sweet in the upcoming Northern summer, while Brenton Davy is considering retirement.

Best of luck to both teams & don't forget to get your team sheets in by 11:59pm Thursday (#SweetBias Time zone)

Slytherin? ew.

Whilst I am Hufflepuff I see the Phoenix more as Gryffindor.
With a bit of Ravenclaw thrown in. We have been known to outsmart the opposition on quite a few occasions. It shouldn’t be too difficult to achieve with this week’s lot. We’re going to play them like fiddles.

With a bit of Ravenclaw thrown in. We have been known to outsmart the opposition on quite a few occasions. It shouldn’t be too difficult to achieve with this week’s lot. We’re going to play them like fiddles.
Can you play me like a HARPSichord? I'd prefer it, thanks.

View attachment 1649309

View attachment 1649310

Couldn’t ask for a better OP. 10/10 give this man the Quill Kennedy Parker

Hello wonders 👋🏼

Remove this Banner Ad

Back