Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Roys FFC @ House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hunter Valley semillon
Hunter Velley reisling
Hunter Velley verdelho
Hunter Valley Cabernet merlot
Hunter Valley Shiraz
Apple Cider
Dessert wine

That was all before midday.

Back to semillon now
Back in the old days NSW people called semillon reisling.

Oh well, the first test is over - when is the next one ?? We are not making over 40 runs in the second innings !!
It’s frustratingly annoying that Rohit decided to turn up. Take away his innings and the Australians are right in it.

Then again, when you get bowled out for 177 on a pitch that - as it turns out - isn’t actually doing all that much then you don’t really deserve it be in it.

It’s frustratingly annoying that Rohit decided to turn up. Take away his innings and the Australians are right in it.

Then again, when you get bowled out for 177 on a pitch that - as it turns out - isn’t actually doing all that much then you don’t really deserve it be in it.

I suppose actually planning for a test series rather than playing bullshit T20’s is a bit unrealistic on my part !!

I suppose actually planning for a test series rather than playing bullshit T20’s is a bit unrealistic on my part !!
I didn’t know you didn’t like T20s mate, why didn’t you tell me??!

Next thing you’ll be telling me you don’t rate Luke Pedlar

I didn’t know you didn’t like T20s mate, why didn’t you tell me??!

Next thing you’ll be telling me you don’t rate Luke Pedlar

That’s Sir Pedlar of LOL’s….

My phone brings that up as an option when I start typing that !! Even it knows it !!

That’s Sir Pedlar of LOL’s….

My phone brings that up as an option when I start typing that !! Even it knows it !!
I feel like even Sir Pedlar or LOLs would be a better chance of getting Rohit out than Australia’s attack right now to be fair

I feel like even Sir Pedlar or LOLs would be a better chance of getting Rohit out than Australia’s attack right now to be fair

The old mystery ball - Rohit falls over laughing and is out hit wicket !

IKR. Take out the Roys and we'd win this week by 1000 pts.

Life is so unfair sometimes.

IKR. Take out the Roys and we'd win this week by 1000 pts.

Life is so unfair sometimes.
Take out rainy days and the sun would always be shining!

Take out expenses and I would be a very rich man!!

Take out your post and I’d be enjoying this match thread!!! 😡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there were funds available for "study tours" do you think Barrybran would have let DenieD pretend to be captain.

He'd by studying his away around the world.
I thought Gumbies was a charity organisation?

Has anyone gone undefeated in the history of the SFA.
This Gumbies team looks unbeatable.
We've got so many weapons the Americans would actually be justified in invading us to take our oil in the name of democracy
We went unbeaten once. #OneGameStreak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back