Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Roys FFC @ House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

'Played' is thrown around way to easily in these parts.

Do they still hand out participation awards?
I've had a couple of those over the journey. I think we're still giving them out. You should come back and find out. We didn't give your locker away. Mind you, Allikat and Lore have been using it for target practice. Not with darts or tennis balls, or pea shooters. Actually I've said too much. Suffice it to say, make sure you bring a can of petrol and match on your first day back.

Can we get back to the FF and start to berate the Gummies?
OK sure.
The Gumbies are so annoying with their sexy team and the reigning Fred medallist.

Am I doing it right?

Are you a bit high?

If I am in here you already know the answer to your question grasshopper.

I've had a couple of those over the journey. I think we're still giving them out. You should come back and find out. We didn't give your locker away. Mind you, Allikat and Lore have been using it for target practice. Not with darts or tennis balls, or pea shooters. Actually I've said too much. Suffice it to say, make sure you bring a can of petrol and match on your first day back.

Have you seen the price of fuel these days (Fist raised, yells at cloud)

If I am in here you already know the answer to your question grasshopper.

Have you seen the price of fuel these days (Fist raised, yells at cloud)
Haven't worried about fuel prices for several years. My car runs on sunshine.

Dire Roys here we come!

Leslie Jones Its About Damn Time GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Supersoaker full of cat pee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm here because neither of the teams in my thread are willing to posit more than 8 posts a minute.
Talk to me. Anyone. Touch this. Hi.
1676038227920.png

Ahh you're playing the Gumbies. Yeah, the Gumbies have no people.

Except for the cheats.
1676038278149.png

Did Kennedy Parker ever resolving the issue with how to penalise cheating? It's unlikely because he's pretty bad.
1676038346780.png
and falconista. the man is too pure to have had anything to do with the shenanigans!
1676038405948.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back