Resource Season 35 Sign-Up Thread (New/Returning Players Join Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, just wanted to mention this is me. I got my account back. I wasn't in the league for very long, couple of seasons. But a former Las Vegas Bears best and fairest winner so I was fairly involved. Can't say I plan to be as active but would be still interested in atleast being involved in a small way. Thankyou to those who had reached out from the request above. Looking forward to dipping my feet back in for s36. *Club still to be determined

Your alt can join too

Hey guys, just wanted to mention this is me. I got my account back. I wasn't in the league for very long, couple of seasons. But a former Las Vegas Bears best and fairest winner so I was fairly involved. Can't say I plan to be as active but would be still interested in atleast being involved in a small way. Thankyou to those who had reached out from the request above. Looking forward to dipping my feet back in for s36. *Club still to be determined

Nice to see you back Tandy.

Hey The Tigers Nuts, if interested you'll need to fill out this form with your vitals:

Thanks Braklet

Name (your BigFooty username): The Tigers Nuts
Preferred Position 1 (optional): HF
Preferred Position 2 (optional): CHF
Preferred Position 3 (optional): CHB
Number (optional): 14
Height (optional): 5'
Weight (optional): 55kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Richmond
State (optional): Vic
How did you hear about the S.F.A?: Randomly surfing bf one day and got intrigued

The Tigers Nuts doesn't need to fill this out Braklet as he is booked in to complete his Spotswood entrance examination,
and if he passes will be included on the S36 OOB squad list without the need to fill out any forms.

I am starting to think that you may have cheated on your entrance examination Braklet :think:

???

I take it teams just call dibs on new players?

I'll go have a look at some more OOB threads

???

I take it teams just call dibs on new players?

I'll go have a look at some more OOB threads
No, they don't. The Ophidian Old Boys are a new franchise club that claim to be going splendidly, so my suggestion would be to join a club where culture is good and activity would really help.

Off the top of my head, clubs like the Phoenix/Roys/Furies/Bears/Gumbies might be good!

I would also probs stay away from clubs where the captain is a sook!!

Tea Time Eye Roll GIF

That doesn’t leave many options though.
Off the top of my head it eliminated phoenix (soz por_please_ya ) and wonders.

Stay away from these 2 teams and you’ll be right 👍🏻

Or maybe join these teams if you want to avoid melty pms

Off the top of my head it eliminated phoenix (soz por_please_ya ) and wonders.

Stay away from these 2 teams and you’ll be right 👍🏻

Or maybe join these teams if you want to avoid melty pms
What. We could use some rookies :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to us anyway.
Buller has the #1 pick but I think we lost that with Gumbies securing a deal to obtain the 1st 15 players new/returning for next season

whoa_back_to_the_future.gif

Welcome back Tandy !!! 🤙

tony ?

A lost bear just came out of hibernation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back