Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - West Coast Wonders v Dragons FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Careful Serial you might cop a PM!!
200w.gif

I could go Subiaco too but you’re really not worth my time. Pathetic club though I will add.

Good luck today babe. Don’t break a nail 🥰

More irrelevant banter. 11 premierships in the last 36 years suggests you have nothing on that front too.

Bad luck, Dragons. Our opening three quarters were decent, it was pretty tight over that period but despite a five goal last term we let things slip a bit in the final stanza, similar to how we fared in Round Two.

big_icky starred in another great game for the club with a heap of the ball and three goals while prpl_jss also had a day out in the midfield too. Strigoi gave her best in the ruck, BringBackTheAnchor continued his good form as well while Bradesmaen and serial_thrilla also had solid outings. PhenomenalV1 continued his good start to the season with four goals while Pie 4 Life scored a couple of goals in a return to form, should be some Subway vouchers coming your way this week.

Despite a number of positives, that wasn't the result we were after so we will need to regroup for our Round Four outing against the Swamprats. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, isn't that good to know.
I feel like this information was readily available

Guess I should move onto this week. Have a safe, onward journey, King

Remove this Banner Ad

Back