Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - West Coast Wonders v Dragons FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just a rookie
i-just-a-baby-baby.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's got a firm head on his shoulders. Appreciate the sentiment though.
Yep, haven't had a match thread yet, but can tell by back and forths that King Tenz will be just fine. Seems to be quite robust and has the ability to cop a whack without sooking. Which, to be fair given his style, he has to be.

A bit rough around the edges al la BD, as previously stated. Mr Shirtfront eventually settled into a style and developed some nuance though. Pretty sure Tenzig will do the same.

Yep, haven't had a match thread yet, but can tell by back and forths that King Tenz will be just fine. Seems to be quite robust and has the ability to cop a whack without sooking. Which, to be fair given his style, he has to be.

A bit rough around the edges al la BD, as previously stated. Mr Shirtfront eventually settled into a style and developed some nuance though. Pretty sure Tenzig will do the same.
Tenzig as in Danzig? If you meant that...

Elton Johns Wig & Greenery bonding over King Tenz

It is bringing a tear to my eye
Hardly bonding with that campaigner.

But bantz aside, you gotta have a level head around here and play the right games at the right time. Rookies are important and he looks the good, no harm in acknowledging that.

Not the best, reckon someone already has the EKA, but top 3 easily from what I've seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back