Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: EAST SIDE HAWKS vs BAGHDAD BOMBERS @ THE EYRIE

Which team will win?

• East Side Hawks

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

4Th Of July America GIF

Welcome one and all to the 37th season of Sweet-FA. The league where we make up insane stuff and hope people like it. A new year, a new admin, and the same old qooty game we know and love. What joy!

hawksS37.png bombers.png
East Side Hawks versus Baghdad Bombers

The newly re-branded Hawks have revitalised their list and are set for a huge season. They come up against the all powerful Bombers, who always seem to be up near the top of the ladder at the end of the season. Both clubs will be raring to go and start this season with a win.

New Recruits to Watch:

Strigoi : The big time ruck has moved across to the Hawks to provide the Hawks mids first time use of the ball almost every time the ball is bounced. A huge boost for the team and will be one to watch for sure this season.

Biggie and larrikin : The two hall of famers arrived back at East Side and will provide a lot on and off the field this season for them. Two big time players that you can count on. Big watches this season.

Tarkyn_24 : TARKS!

MayTheNorthBeWithU : The EKA medallist from 2 seasons ago has become a Bomber and will be doing everything in his power to prove just how valuable he is.

CursingFijian and Bovo : Both are back at the Bombers after short stays at rival clubs. Could be massive for the Bombers if they both get back to their best.

TIP: Hawks have recruited extremely well this off-season and will be very hard to beat. Hawks by 19

Captains please submit your team sheets by midnight Thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After what seemed like an endless off season, I'm in Tip Top condition and ready to go.

200w.gif

Looking forward to another big season from Baghdad and good luck to the Hawks as long as that doesn't involve beating us :p

Some of us old farts are a little hard of hearing (not naming any names). The sound also doesn't travel so well to the Hawks as they're soaring high above the Bombers.

The noise is deafening.

Back