Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - The Rise of Fascism

Remove this Banner Ad

por_please_ya you should definitely play this next time. You’d be good at this.
I've thought this many times, this game is almost perfect for her I think.
Never got to be President :(
Correct, neither did croweater 41, Barrybran and two others who had their election fail in kananooks and jmoo wan.
To be honest the lie about having one of each to play was a big risk - but it was worth it to find out for sure that Ligma was fascist. Either my lie was convincing enough or the libs just didn’t pick up on it. Won’t be trying something like that if I’m ever secret ClarkeM again.
Lying is a risk but it's a risk that needs to be done more, in my opinion. This will naturally grow the more people play however, as Fascists, it's okay for one of you to draw the heat if it means that the liberals are focused on you and someone else.

Hey ClarkeM how was President rotated evenly if Saint Billy got 2 elections and I didn't get one?

Rigged against the Libs. Moral victory. 😍
Because we went in reverse alphabetical order, the opposite to the first game. I will randomise the order next game.
It just never got to you because he did a reverse alphabetical order. I was only president once. I was chancellor twice - once for ligma and once for pie.

Come again? How many elections were you in?

Sorry it was P4L who got 2 presidential elections. I didn't get 1 :(

I never faced 1 President election. Others got multiple.

Hardly "shared evenly."
You should read the rules of the game in which you're complaining about ;).

Full track was here:
ORDER OF PRESIDENTRoundChancellorPolicy adaptedChancellorPolicy adapted
Sswans20111Pie 4 LifeLiberal Policy
SaintBilly2Jmoo WanLiberal Policy
Pie 4 Life3, 8LigmaFascist PolicySaintBilly
Ligma4SaintBillyFascist Policy
kananooks5CursingFijian1
Jmoo Wan6Boncer342
CursingFijian7kananooksFascist Policy
Croweater 41
Boncer34
Barrybran

Pie 4 Life was elected president via a Special Election as the third fascist policy was played.

If you wanted to have a go as president, you needed to convince CursingFijian to pick you (which he wouldn't have as he was a fascist) OR you needed to encourage more speculation on others in the thread to force more failed elections.

In turn, if you had have contributed more, you maybe would have got more ;)...

Interesting concept but the pace of the game is difficult to keep up with. I wasn't able to read the thread until the last vote and then it's game over. Still, it's a game that can be played in a short window so kudos to ClarkeM.
Agreed - I'm still trying to find it's feet but think we're getting closer to a decent balance. I'll stop rushing votes as much but also give more time between votes being in and then the result being annonunced.

It does require 10 active participants and that will always be. This game could very well be still going into tomorrow though as Croweater 41, Boncer34, Barrybran, SSwans2011 were all the next 4 President Elects in that order AND then it was back to SaintBilly as President Elect.

So yeah, it's a shame in a way it finished this morning however as I'm sure Pie 4 Life will agree, the amount of Ja's to SaintBilly - on a Special Election was surprising! This seemed to be missed by most players that the Special Election should draw some attention by the Liberals.
i go missing for the good part of a couple of hours and all hell breaks loose

ClarkeM disappears off the face of the earth at the END of the game right when we are all PATIENTLY WAITING for final results...

Stare Reaction GIF
It's what happens when I'm a Golden God

The remaining order of the shuffled Policies was to be:
Pile
1Liberal Policy
2Fascist Policy
3Fascist Policy
4Fascist Policy
5Liberal Policy
6Liberal Policy
7Fascist Policy
8Fascist Policy
9Liberal Policy
10Fascist Policy
11Fascist Policy
12Fascist Policy

I've thought this many times, this game is almost perfect for her I think.

Correct, neither did croweater 41, Barrybran and two others who had their election fail in kananooks and jmoo wan.

Lying is a risk but it's a risk that needs to be done more, in my opinion. This will naturally grow the more people play however, as Fascists, it's okay for one of you to draw the heat if it means that the liberals are focused on you and someone else.

Because we went in reverse alphabetical order, the opposite to the first game. I will randomise the order next game.

You should read the rules of the game in which you're complaining about ;).

Full track was here:
ORDER OF PRESIDENTRoundChancellorPolicy adaptedChancellorPolicy adapted
Sswans20111Pie 4 LifeLiberal Policy
SaintBilly2Jmoo WanLiberal Policy
Pie 4 Life3, 8LigmaFascist PolicySaintBilly
Ligma4SaintBillyFascist Policy
kananooks5CursingFijian1
Jmoo Wan6Boncer342
CursingFijian7kananooksFascist Policy
Croweater 41
Boncer34
Barrybran

Pie 4 Life was elected president via a Special Election as the third fascist policy was played.

If you wanted to have a go as president, you needed to convince CursingFijian to pick you (which he wouldn't have as he was a fascist) OR you needed to encourage more speculation on others in the thread to force more failed elections.

In turn, if you had have contributed more, you maybe would have got more ;)...

Agreed - I'm still trying to find it's feet but think we're getting closer to a decent balance. I'll stop rushing votes as much but also give more time between votes being in and then the result being annonunced.

It does require 10 active participants and that will always be. This game could very well be still going into tomorrow though as Croweater 41, Boncer34, Barrybran, SSwans2011 were all the next 4 President Elects in that order AND then it was back to SaintBilly as President Elect.

So yeah, it's a shame in a way it finished this morning however as I'm sure Pie 4 Life will agree, the amount of Ja's to SaintBilly - on a Special Election was surprising! This seemed to be missed by most players that the Special Election should draw some attention by the Liberals.

It's what happens when I'm a Golden God
I'm comfortable with my moral victory.

"Shared equally" was a folly.

Fascists rocked it in this game. Or perhaps the libs rolled it. More rock than roll.

Of the 6 elected presidencies 5 were fascists. Of the 6 elected chancellors 3 were fascists before Secret ClarkeM rose to power.

Libs never stood a chance!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back