Seedsman gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

If Scharenberg is signing a long term deal, it would make you question where Seed fits in.

I don't really see them as like for like players, but if I was Paul I'd be weighing my options/looking elsewhere.

Shallow draft this year, and any pick could be on traded to GWS so that would be handy...

Unless Seedsman isn't used to get a bigger name OR a first round pick, then I want us to keep him.

Even though he has been utterly s**t this season.

Seedsman has a few connections at North Melbourne, so I could see why he might think that's a good idea.

I like Seedsman, but a good deal is a fair deal fir all parties.
Preference to keep him but leave it to the list managers

Should go to Richmond, would suit their non physical, non finals winning style.:drunk:

That's the concern I've always had about Seedsman basically since the final against Port 2 years ago where he stunk it up, could he perform in a final?

Guess we won't find out, at least in a black and white jumper.

If Scharenberg re-signs which seems likely (confirmed now?) I wonder whether he, Langdon and Oxley can play in the same side?

Why I can understand why we'd look to trade Seedsman his skill set at his best might be a better fit than that of Oxley going forward.

Seedsman has talent and while we wont get a lot for him the pick gained and the points they're worth might save us having to part with two first rounders for Treloar or make it easier to land another player.

He mightn't be the last we look to trade for a 2nd or 3rd rounder in order to package them up for something better.

If Scharenberg re-signs which seems likely (confirmed now?) I wonder whether he, Langdon and Oxley can play in the same side?

Why I can understand why we'd look to trade Seedsman his skill set at his best might be a better fit than that of Oxley going forward.

Seedsman has talent and while we wont get a lot for him the pick gained and the points they're worth might save us having to part with two first rounders for Treloar or make it easier to land another player.

He mightn't be the last we look to trade for a 2nd or 3rd rounder in order to package them up for something better.

If sharenberg is the budding super star as reported then Langdon and Oxley will be depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seedsman has a few connections at North Melbourne, so I could see why he might think that's a good idea.
Seeds is an ex Rowville player, and their coach is Peter Bastinac (Ryan's dad), and Taylor Garner is also an ex Rowville player, so as you say, he might see the Roos as an attractive destination

If he goes to Norf...he'll suit their game style. Lots of froth and not much bubble.
Just don't let them offload Lindsay Thomas on us for him.....I'll take a draft pick please.

Tim Watson just said a star Magpie has walked out...surely not talking about Seedsman is he?
He was talking about Seeds it seems;

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back