Game Day Semi Final Collingwood Vs Fremantle at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm so excited, I am struggling to hide it. I might lose control, but I kinda like it.
In with a chance here......need our defense to restrict them and our mids to attack constantly.
I think we may be able to keep them to 8-11 goals and hoping we can kick more than that.
Either which way, happy with our season so far, bodes well for the future.
I think Serong will be influential in our come from behind in the final 1/4 win.
Us by 13 points.
Amiss with 2, Lobb with 3 and Son Son to kick 4!

Collingwood by a goal.

Just still stoked we’re on the big stage week 2. The home ground advantage will be enough to nudge them across. Umps will make sure a Melbourne based team makes week 3.

Btw there is 3 classic Freo Collingwood games on Fox footy this morning.

We won 2 of them

11:00am and 11:30am East Coast time
9am and 9:30am perth time.

2015 - Rd 13
2019 - Rd 11 - Sonny's last minute goal at the MCG also last time we played Collingwood at the G.

Since the prefinals bye 4 of 11 teams have made the prelim from bottom half of the 8.

I am confident tonight that week off 2 weeks ago freshens everyone up to go on a run. And that we can get to play Sydney next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm led to believe that the MCG has ordered 200,000 hotdogs for grand final day, because there'll be no Pies there :).

All the best tonight Dockers fans - I reckon every non-Collingwood person will be right behind you.

Lol. To be fair, I think he’s a pretty good bloke and would be very surprised if it was anything more hardcore than a pizza and Halo night. He’s just a bit of a dickhead about our team.
Lol pizza and Halo. Do folks still do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back