Seymour District Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the league should have it posted on their website, then again considering we dont even use results vault then maybe not but ill be keen to find out myself

Are you putting your hand up M.O.C. to do the scores each week? resaults vault would be a great idea if you wanna have a crack at it :thumbsu:

I overlooked the Kilmore/Alex 2's game, Kilmore got 180, Alex 120 odd in reply. Thought Alex bowled and fielded exceptionally well considering they with 10 players which probabaly meant 30 extra runs to Kilmore and the fact the a.w.o.l. bloke would've opened the bowling made it tough for the visitors.

Young Dave Heather top scored, Brett Murphy got 30 I think, with wickets shared around. Alex skipper Mike Wilson made a good 48, Dawson and Lukey Brennan the pick of Kilmore's bowlers.

Avenel got 180 in the A's, Broadford made 109n in reply Im told.

being a newcommer to the league i was pretty shocked that we dont use it, we have the perfect set up, all it takes is one person from each club and a bit of spare time, the summary sheets we hand back to the league are the exact format and structure needed to use results vault hence why it should be a weekly practice

The Rook made 153 with 8 down, Ash the opener made thirty odd with a few others chipping in. Brad Watts for yea got 4. In reply we made 135 with dan belsten making a good 46.

A grade Avenel had a strong win over Broady
tallarook d yea
E hill d Alex
Killmore v Seymour ?
B grade
E hill d Seymour
Royals d tallarook
Avenel d yea
kilmore d Alex
any other results and good performances please.

did any of the alexandra boys get into the rep squad? steve nichols 6/20 and 50 n.o should be worth a look
The thing with the rep squad of the past few years is that it nearly picks itself, if you have some form and you are willing to play then let the team captain know and most likely you will be playing. I dont know who is team captain this year does anyone?

sdca will get thrashed by the mvca at cobram next sunday, not only do they lack the firepower against an all class batting lineup but they also lack the big name players that the mvca boast
The SDCA boys generally manage to be competitive even in years when the best players have not been available.
And who would make up the best rep team if available, well here is my team feel free to kick it to pieces, not in batting order, and picking some guys without even seeing them so far this season, s**t the odd player i pick may not even be playing.
1 Hill = from Alex
2 Nichols= from alex
3 Pearce= Avenel
4 J Green= Avenel
5 Mcloud= Kilmore
6 Douglass= Broadford
7 Youngman= E Hill
8 Smith Williams= E Hill
9 Ackers = Yea
10 Boddington= Seymour
11 Gordon= Seymour ( keeper )
12 from
Spargo= Broadford
Hede= Kilmore
Bergowicz= E Hill
Enrico= Avenel

The SDCA boys generally manage to be competitive even in years when the best players have not been available.
And who would make up the best rep team if available, well here is my team feel free to kick it to pieces, not in batting order, and picking some guys without even seeing them so far this season, s**t the odd player i pick may not even be playing.
1 Hill = from Alex
2 Nichols= from alex
3 Pearce= Avenel
4 J Green= Avenel
5 Mcloud= Kilmore
6 Douglass= Broadford
7 Youngman= E Hill
8 Smith Williams= E Hill
9 Ackers = Yea
10 Boddington= Seymour
11 Gordon= Seymour ( keeper )
12 from
Spargo= Broadford
Hede= Kilmore
Bergowicz= E Hill
Enrico= Avenel

No offence but Blackwell comes into the squad ahead of Spargs and Bergowicz surely, Ryan Akers was a more than capable keeper so is there a need for two, and where is the two top bats of the comp Paul Arandt and Aaron Hinss?

sdca will get thrashed by the mvca at cobram next sunday, not only do they lack the firepower against an all class batting lineup but they also lack the big name players that the mvca boast
Big name players you blokes up there just keep paying the big bucks , how many international players have your league had over the past few years, what your league pays one player would be the total match payments in all of the sdca so back off and stick to your own thread
And dont come back with the our league is better then your league crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big name players you blokes up there just keep paying the big bucks , how many international players have your league had over the past few years, what your league pays one player would be the total match payments in all of the sdca so back off and stick to your own thread
And dont come back with the our league is better then your league crap
players arent paid a cent, they come out by choice but yes the poms that have come out arent bad, this year expect 2 in the side, if you look closely you will find none of the rep squad players are actually paid to play for their clubs, if you think thats the case you can tell me who from the side actually receives payments to play, my quote refers to the depth and talent of this years squad, get the facts straight

players arent paid a cent, they come out by choice but yes the poms that have come out arent bad, this year expect 2 in the side, if you look closely you will find none of the rep squad players are actually paid to play for their clubs, if you think thats the case you can tell me who from the side actually receives payments to play, my quote refers to the depth and talent of this years squad, get the facts straight

Who gives a $hit really :eek: the SDCA have historically battled to assemble the best 14-15 players in the comp to play rep games, which is why I even got a few gigs along the way :D. Be interesting to see what our posters thoughts are on their best possible SDCA squad, I'll have a rough stab . . . . .

Pearce, Hinss (Ave); Blackwell, Dougals (B'ford); Arandt, J. Tarran (T'rook); Youngman, Smith-Williams (E/Hill); Hill, S. Nichol (Alex); Akers (Yea); McLeod, Hede (Kilm); Hepburn (Nagambie); Black (Pucka); haven't seen Mr. Boddington in action yet but if he is as good as the wraps suggest then he's in too

i to will be watching with eager eyes, of course now being part of the sdca i hope for a win, hard to see but a good game would be nice, gladvto see my comment created some controversy:D

Who gives a $hit really :eek: the SDCA have historically battled to assemble the best 14-15 players in the comp to play rep games, which is why I even got a few gigs along the way :D. Be interesting to see what our posters thoughts are on their best possible SDCA squad, I'll have a rough stab . . . . .

Pearce, Hinss (Ave); Blackwell, Dougals (B'ford); Arandt, J. Tarran (T'rook); Youngman, Smith-Williams (E/Hill); Hill, S. Nichol (Alex); Akers (Yea); McLeod, Hede (Kilm); Hepburn (Nagambie); Black (Pucka); haven't seen Mr. Boddington in action yet but if he is as good as the wraps suggest then he's in too
Sorry Doona if they dont want to play A grade then why should they play rep, i know there verygood players with lots of talent, but is it the right way to go. And are they still in the SDCA.

Sorry Doona if they dont want to play A grade then why should they play rep, i know there verygood players with lots of talent, but is it the right way to go. And are they still in the SDCA.

Are you a selector or something or have a vested interest? I aint talking about the rep side, this was purely my opinion only based on players I saw last season - the best (possible) collective of cricketers in our district.

Are you a selector or something or have a vested interest? I aint talking about the rep side, this was purely my opinion only based on players I saw last season - the best (possible) collective of cricketers in our district.[/quote]
Best you read your previous post again the word squad indicates otherwise i would think:cool:

Best you read your previous post again the word squad indicates otherwise i would think:cool:

Yeah sorry phanto but I still read it the way I thought I first meant, that it was my best possible group of cricketers in the comp, knowing damn well that the best don't always care to participate in the extra curricular rep games.

Still waiting a few other lists to be thrown up . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back