SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imps + Red Cliffs going from the top of the ladder to the top?!?!

Imps would surely have to win a flag this year! What other clubs have gotten new players that have signed already? I know Mildura has a couple coming back but would they be enough?!?!

Merbein - Brendan Guy, Megs Duscher, Brad Duscher, ??? Maybe Ben?!?! (If he doesn't get drafted?? Should already be playing AFL though..)

Robinvale - ???

Wentworth - ?? Heard they've been trying to throw some money at some kids in the league? ie merbein kids (what I've heard..

Redcliffs - jackson, moncur, faulkhead??

South - ??

Help me out.

No money being thrown at any kids from Wentys end rigdog- we have enough good kids that we are bringing thru.

Looks like its going to be a fairly even comp next year with the bottom teams picking up a few.

Ho!!! Ho !!!Ho!!!
From what i know irymple wouldn't be prepared to come to the party financially. There a little tight with the purse strings. They would be looking at filling what they regard as gaps in the side for 2013.
But Delray may know more.
Anyway which Motlop??????

Haha thats quite funny... So what would they regard as gaps exactly? maybe someone who can kick straight infront of goals? will peake play next yr anyone have any news on him? how bad was his knee injury? did he have a reco? Not taking anything away from the Roos they played a good game on the day and got away with the W (thats what matters) but if peake played it would be a safe bet to say the result would have been different.

Anyone have any news on this Brendan Guy? where is he from who did he play for? what position? just never heard of him other than the few posts about Fish a lenko apparently trying to get him to Cardy.

Merbs : Brendan Guy has not played a senior game in over 2 years, 5 points. One of the Dushers goes well the other should stay in the Millewa. Eggmolesse to Rumbalara.
R/Vale : Leon Johnson, Ian Mennie should improve again.
W/Worth : Dont have money to throw at anyone should be much the same.
R/Cliffs : Jackson, Moncur whoopee do, 4 years at R/Vale for 1 flag after spending over a million dollars doesnt say much with the talent they had.
South : 3 Mcclellands to Walpeup. Flack to Port Melb, Keatch to Cardy, Cooke to Gol Gol, Curtis to Imps. Chilton retired.
And the Millewa football league is not worth talking about as it is absolute rubbish.
S Motlop the good one is staying in St Arnaud.

Haha thats quite funny... So what would they regard as gaps exactly? maybe someone who can kick straight infront of goals? will peake play next yr anyone have any news on him? how bad was his knee injury? did he have a reco? Not taking anything away from the Roos they played a good game on the day and got away with the W (thats what matters) but if peake played it would be a safe bet to say the result would have been different.
old fatty feret doesnt seem to have much idea, didnt wenty win running away without alvey, j clay, you can only play with what youve got. irymple again the team to beat.

Before making a choice on what teams to contact first etc; for the ones who have contacted me. Which teams have been the strongest throughout the years? Which teams look like they're improving etc.

cheers

No money being thrown at any kids from Wentys end rigdog- we have enough good kids that we are bringing thru.

Looks like its going to be a fairly even comp next year with the bottom teams picking up a few.

Ah really? Not what I've heard. I heard Alveys old man calling a couple of kids up from Merbein offering them some $ to head out there. I don't wanna say no more but if that's true he needs to take a hard look at himself. Also which kids does Wenty have coming through? Scadding is the only decent I can think of.

Before making a choice on what teams to contact first etc; for the ones who have contacted me. Which teams have been the strongest throughout the years? Which teams look like they're improving etc.

cheers

Imps have probably been the strongest throughout the years with the most premierships, but if you want to look at a team with hard earned results then i'd say have a look at Merbein.. They're the only club who has put in the hard yards to improve, not just waste their money on a few players from Balranald or Ouyen.

Also yungwazza curious to know who your 'cuz' is? Surely Irymple wouldn't waste their time with that trash that was out at Robinvale? Just a money hungry idiot

Ah really? Not what I've heard. I heard Alveys old man calling a couple of kids up from Merbein offering them some $ to head out there. I don't wanna say no more but if that's true he needs to take a hard look at himself. Also which kids does Wenty have coming through? Scadding is the only decent I can think of.

Imps have probably been the strongest throughout the years with the most premierships, but if you want to look at a team with hard earned results then i'd say have a look at Merbein.. They're the only club who has put in the hard yards to improve, not just waste their money on a few players from Balranald or Ouyen.

Also yungwazza curious to know who your 'cuz' is? Surely Irymple wouldn't waste their time with that trash that was out at Robinvale? Just a money hungry idiot
Obvious rigdog is from merbein. didnt merbein almost fold a couple of years ago, if it wasnt for other clubs around to bail them out then gone after wasting money on spuds & still doing so. why do merbs best players all leave, simple answer. watched the GF this year & tyres, clyne, dean, murdoch, a wall, scadding all under 18s & now senior premiership players. looks like wenty actually work with their juniors.

Seen as im coach Rigdog i would know, my old man has been crook and doesnt do any recruiting, havent been on here for a while, good to see things havent changed, complete lies and rubbish being posted, have no interest in any kids at merbein, had 6 under 18s play in the GF plus have a few more coming thru, more than happy with our lot-pull ya head in rigdog-dribble dribble clean ya chin

Obvious rigdog is from merbein. didnt merbein almost fold a couple of years ago, if it wasnt for other clubs around to bail them out then gone after wasting money on spuds & still doing so. why do merbs best players all leave, simple answer. watched the GF this year & tyres, clyne, dean, murdoch, a wall, scadding all under 18s & now senior premiership players. looks like wenty actually work with their juniors.

swing and a miss, I don't play footy anymore but when I did play I was playing for South. I just have a soft spot for merbein because I have a couple of mates playing for them! Which are the spuds they're currently wasting money on?

Seen as im coach Rigdog i would know, my old man has been crook and doesnt do any recruiting, havent been on here for a while, good to see things havent changed, complete lies and rubbish being posted, have no interest in any kids at merbein, had 6 under 18s play in the GF plus have a few more coming thru, more than happy with our lot-pull ya head in rigdog-dribble dribble clean ya chin

i'm just saying what i've been told mate, we'll see if you're speaking like that to me next time I see you at the workers

not to mention if I was to play again i'd happily pull the boots on for merbein 2nds

old fatty feret doesnt seem to have much idea, didnt wenty win running away without alvey, j clay, you can only play with what youve got. irymple again the team to beat.

And during the season even with those blokes Iry beat em, but it was like once Iry lost peake they lost there forward structor. thats all gee mate relax.
I do agree with the Red Cliffs thing thou, bringing in Moncur n Jackson is a good way to spend the money they would of saved with after a few yrs of being smashed around the park, wouldnt expect to much of a change from tiger land look what happended when walder tried to change things out there. from an outsiders view that didnt end to well.

swing and a miss, I don't play footy anymore but when I did play I was playing for South. I just have a soft spot for merbein because I have a couple of mates playing for them! Which are the spuds they're currently wasting money on?

i'm just saying what i've been told mate, we'll see if you're speaking like that to me next time I see you at the workers

no worries let me know who u are and i will keep an eye out for you..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

u
Merbs : Brendan Guy has not played a senior game in over 2 years, 5 points. One of the Dushers goes well the other should stay in the Millewa. Eggmolesse to Rumbalara.
R/Vale : Leon Johnson, Ian Mennie should improve again.
W/Worth : Dont have money to throw at anyone should be much the same.
R/Cliffs : Jackson, Moncur whoopee do, 4 years at R/Vale for 1 flag after spending over a million dollars doesnt say much with the talent they had.
South : 3 Mcclellands to Walpeup. Flack to Port Melb, Keatch to Cardy, Cooke to Gol Gol, Curtis to Imps. Chilton retired.
And the Millewa football league is not worth talking about as it is absolute rubbish.
S Motlop the good one is staying in St Arnaud.
u pretty good ever played footy!

I'm new to the area, and have taken an interest in Irymple as I live around the corner from the ground. This is a ridiculous statement. The Swallows had their opportunity to win, had the personnel required to win and they got beaten. To suggest one player would have made the difference in this game is simply disrespectful to Wentworth who played 4 quarters when it was required.

Anyone have any news on this Brendan Guy? where is he from who did he play for? what position? just never heard of him other than the few posts about Fish a lenko apparently trying to get him to Cardy.

According to sporting pulse stats he was the captain of the Morphettvale Emus ressies, maybe a mid/forward kicked 40 goals in two years. no senior games though, was going to get him at berri this year but heard he signed at merbein? not a senior player from what weve been told.

According to sporting pulse stats he was the captain of the Morphettvale Emus ressies, maybe a mid/forward kicked 40 goals in two years. no senior games though, was going to get him at berri this year but heard he signed at merbein? not a senior player from what weve been told.

ahk fair enough thanks hoops...

Morphettvale 2nds would probably still be stronger than any team in the SFL though? Wouldn't it?

Sorry, not really up with this kind of stuff and other league/s

Morphettvale 2nds would probably still be stronger than any team in the SFL though? Wouldn't it?

Sorry, not really up with this kind of stuff and other league/s

Not 100% sure either, from reports its probably on par with the mallee but its a pretty rough/tough leauge.

Not 100% sure either, from reports its probably on par with the mallee but its a pretty rough/tough leauge.
There is no way the southern footy leauge ressies is a better quality than the sfl, one of the worst leagues around adelaide, true about it being rough and tough, he should be able to handle himself

Heard a young bloke from out at Merbein Rustin Davitt signed at Bambil. Anyone know how he goes? looks like coach doering started his poaching from former club... Any truth in this rigdog? you seem to know a bit about Merbein.

Heard a young bloke from out at Merbein Rustin Davitt signed at Bambil. Anyone know how he goes? looks like coach doering started his poaching from former club... Any truth in this rigdog? you seem to know a bit about Merbein.

From what i heard arent they related? not that it matters though. Millewa are always going to poach just makes it worse when you leave a club and start poaching from it makes it that much worse and given the fact the Merbz ressies made the finals this yr when things start to look like there going in the right direction s**t like this happens and hurts clubs.

From what i heard arent they related? not that it matters though. Millewa are always going to poach just makes it worse when you leave a club and start poaching from it makes it that much worse and given the fact the Merbz ressies made the finals this yr when things start to look like there going in the right direction s**t like this happens and hurts clubs.

dont know about the relationship part, Millewa will always have a bad name for poaching, they have to get there players from somewhere and you always get a good look at those locally, maybe the two leauges should merge and than have divisions like most metro and south australian sides have wooden spoon goes down div 2 premiers up?? you have to think as to why they leave though money is the obvious one but how wealthy are millewa clubs?? unhappy with there current club or just to go out for a kick with there mates and take the easy option.

as for Davitt dont know why he would leave, he is a merbein junior. The pies 2s did have a good 2012 making finals and from what i saw in that final they werent to bad, but it happens to every club look at rvale last year.. from all reports merbein arent the only ones losing players to the millewa and other leauges, south and irymple are others rumored to have lost a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back