SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was anyone at the Wentworth v Irymple game? Was the game as lopsided as the scoreboard suggests?
Apparently pretty even first half. Irymple took over in the second half.Wenty were undermanned while irymple was "over manned" if anything.
With Peake into the Irymple line up in place of eagle similiar scores could be possible through the season.
For the swallows faithful their accuracy is five games late.

Eagle back in Mildura again, the guys a legit country gun but does love a paycheck. But if you need a bag of goals who wouldn't pay the fees?

Had a look at Imps v Robinvale yesterday, hells bells, what a difference Callahan and Hards have made to that football team. They were all over the Eagles from the outset and seemed to get better as the contest got harder. Not bad if you bring in Darby, Hogan and Mee into that side for a game or 2 during the year, once Hickey is back they'll be even more difficult to match up against....

Called into the beulah v ouyen game on Saturday.
Why do and how do these clubs such as ouyen attract AFL players the like of the colourful Angwin and Cupido. is it simply money? Do they live in Ouyen ? Why dont the SFl clubs attract these blokes?
I'm not suggesting that we should.

Called into the beulah v ouyen game on Saturday.
Why do and how do these clubs such as ouyen attract AFL players the like of the colourful Angwin and Cupido. is it simply money? Do they live in Ouyen ? Why dont the SFl clubs attract these blokes?
I'm not suggesting that we should.
no clubs could afford to pay a player 2k a game!!

Sunny daily said almost a full strength squad. Missing 6 to 8 key players to me including J. Jackson, Falvo, Rigby's, Motlop, Alvey, Atkinson, Moncur, O'Callaghan. Any others????

Still a solid team but missing a few older bodies for my liking. Team can be seen at http://www.sportingpulse.com/round_info.cgi?a=SELECT&fixture=124061903&c=1-7236-0-261728-0&pool=1

Ahah if you think that Motlop is in the top 24 best in the league you have got to be kidding youself. I could count on two hands how many kicks he's had thus year so far!

I'm also hearing Red Cliffs is receiving $8,000 per every indigenous player that is lined up for them? Anyone from Red Cliffs confirm/deny that? If it's true, surely other clubs could claim the same amount? Would that be the reason why Moncur is calling up Robinvale DEMANDING them allow a reserves player they'd signed from Merbein u/18's to be transferred over to Red Cliffs?

I smell a snake in this league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahah if you think that Motlop is in the top 24 best in the league you have got to be kidding youself. I could count on two hands how many kicks he's had thus year so far!

I'm also hearing Red Cliffs is receiving $8,000 per every indigenous player that is lined up for them? Anyone from Red Cliffs confirm/deny that? If it's true, surely other clubs could claim the same amount? Would that be the reason why Moncur is calling up Robinvale DEMANDING them allow a reserves player they'd signed from Merbein u/18's to be transferred over to Red Cliffs?

I smell a snake in this league
who is the u18 merb player you refer of? $8k per indigenous player pretty poor if thats the case, surely other clubs would take advantage of this unless its someone with power behind the scenes.

Dp12KK.png

If your looking for a game to watch without prejudices, head to Quandong Park in Red Cliffs. Historically, these 2 clubs hate each other and today they go head to head when sitting at the pointy end of the ladder, something that hasn't happened for a long time. Who will cover Moncur with J Cameron out? Can the Tigers midfield cover the likes of the Hards boys, Coleman, Sicker and Bates? Red Cliffs should win the ruck contests, but need to capitalise at ground level? It's gonna b a great game, get here if you can...!!!!

If your looking for a game to watch without prejudices, head to Quandong Park in Red Cliffs. Historically, these 2 clubs hate each other and today they go head to head when sitting at the pointy end of the ladder, something that hasn't happened for a long time. Who will cover Moncur with J Cameron out? Can the Tigers midfield cover the likes of the Hards boys, Coleman, Sicker and Bates? Red Cliffs should win the ruck contests, but need to capitalise at ground level? It's gonna b a great game, get here if you can...!!!!
...and the result was what the game deserved, a draw. Imps were 1 big man short of winning the game (and a little wasteful in front of goal), and Red Cliffs were one small outside mid to make an impact when their turn required it. John Jackson was brilliant, especially across half back, and Imps forward Jarrod McNally clunked nearly everything that came his way. Moncur was the dominant big man on the ground, Brad Hards does what he does, Faulkhead threatened to kick a truckload but Jackson Collins fought out the game well. Lets hope these two teams clash in September if today was any indication.

hey boys just looking for some feedback on Colby Hards, what kind of player he is, where he plays and any other info you think might be handy.

Pretty quiet on here people, what's the gossip? Red Cliffs outta petrol tickets, Irymple and Wentworth getting some key personnel back, Imps finish top 2? Who will go to the big dance from here?

C'mon people. Grand Final week in the SFNL, what's your predictions. Do Imps have enough firepower to overhaul Irymple's defense? Can Irymple's midfield contain Imps mids and win enough of the ball? Who will match up on D. Gordon after his display in the second semi? Ins and outs.......

C'mon people. Grand Final week in the SFNL, what's your predictions. Do Imps have enough firepower to overhaul Irymple's defense? Can Irymple's midfield contain Imps mids and win enough of the ball? Who will match up on D. Gordon after his display in the second semi? Ins and outs.......
Irymple for me after last year, rain is the only thing that will stop the swallows. Imps have been very good & deserve to have a crack.Versatility of Irymple especially DeAngalis & Baynes is the big factor. Imps will run a hard tag on Eaton across half back. Kempton in for Dowdy as he is slow & undisciplined but could turn the game on its head. Hopefully the 3 Grannies are like last year all under 10 points.
Great to see Red Cliffs get rolled, that number 13 can play but why would any club want him as the two finals game he was horrendous with giving away 50's, then gets sent off in the last 15 minutes in the prelim when the game was on the line.

Irymple for me after last year, rain is the only thing that will stop the swallows. Imps have been very good & deserve to have a crack.Versatility of Irymple especially DeAngalis & Baynes is the big factor. Imps will run a hard tag on Eaton across half back. Kempton in for Dowdy as he is slow & undisciplined but could turn the game on its head. Hopefully the 3 Grannies are like last year all under 10 points.
Great to see Red Cliffs get rolled, that number 13 can play but why would any club want him as the two finals game he was horrendous with giving away 50's, then gets sent off in the last 15 minutes in the prelim when the game was on the line.
Yep, on his day when he is focussed on the game, he is awesome. He lets himself down when he gets sucked in our things don't his way. Probably right about the impending result. Accross the ground, Irymple have got 2 or 3 more A graders than Imps, Eaton is a jet and will have an impact whether he is tagged or not. Pretty hard to run a hard tag accross half back in country footy and still get impact on the scoreboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back