Player Watch #10: Shane Edwards - Retiring at Seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing I'm worried about with Titch is every year he gets the most improved player, what happens when he wins our B&F?
Brownlow + B&F + most improved combo.

The thing with Edwards is that a LOT of people thought he should be traded or delisted not that long ago at all. Yeah, he makes mistakes but he absolutely makes things happen. Most of it unexpected. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

If you go to a game and watch just him, pretty much, you'll see how much more work he does than what appears on TV.

Still severely underrated, but I'm glad that he's getting some recognition.

PS: woke up this morning and expected a sub-board. What gives, mods?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi,
Ive been living overseas for few years so last night was the first time I've seen Shane Edwards.

He was sensational!
Can I please ask how long he is contracted for and for how much? :)

He reminded me of Michael Mitchell a bit.

Cheers

Those hands. Even in the wet his touch was pure silk. Pity he was the only one...
Your right those hands pure silk i swear i thought i was seen trevor chappell underarming again that kick sure looked like it:) By far the only player that went at it all day long and only one that was getting out of the middle with any precision.

Hi,
Ive been living overseas for few years so last night was the first time I've seen Shane Edwards.

He was sensational!
Can I please ask how long he is contracted for and for how much? :)

He reminded me of Michael Mitchell a bit.

Cheers
Contracted until end of 2016
Hands off!!

Couple of doses of Shedwards brilliance.

XhVvIvp.gif

I remember him taking way more steps to kick his goal, like he ran his full measure. On review he only had a short burst. Makes it even more impressive.

pUGZmcu.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back