• DIVVY 1 PLAYER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

barmyarmy

Debutant
Dec 15, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Had the pleasure of watching Shane Harvey on the w/end and i have no doubt he is the best player in all the the northern leagues including divvy 1

Had the pleasure of watching Shane Harvey on the w/end and i have no doubt he is the best player in all the the northern leagues including divvy 1
No Shane is not the best player in all of NFL divisions! He would be in the top 5 - 10. Along with Cloke, Scanlon, Davies, Nolan brothers and more. You put Dale Nolan or Cloke in that grand final on saturday and they kick 15-20 goals! They are both ordinary sides and there was no quality opponent for harvey. He is a brilliant player , but you can not take anything out of how good is he was in Division 2. Massive drop in class!!

No Shane is not the best player in all of NFL divisions! He would be in the top 5 - 10. Along with Cloke, Scanlon, Davies, Nolan brothers and more. You put Dale Nolan or Cloke in that grand final on saturday and they kick 15-20 goals! They are both ordinary sides and there was no quality opponent for harvey. He is a brilliant player , but you can not take anything out of how good is he was in Division 2. Massive drop in class!!
Pretty sure Harvey played 3 seasons in Division 1 and kicked 300 goals so it don't matter what divvy he kills it ....As i believe he is the best and i dont think im the lone ranger on that one either

In terms of a complete player, yes he is the best.
Others may be better in their key areas.
example nolan = marking but can he go into the middle or is he as good on the deck
scanlon = is he as good around goal, or overhead.

Harvey posses, skill, speed, strong marking, great goal accuracy, can go into the middle, fantastic goal sense and most important the magic factor. which is what seperates him from the rest.

And yes has done it and can do it in any grade.

Back