Shiel Shouts Tickets Promo

Remove this Banner Ad

Bicycle Kick!

Draftee
Sep 8, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Hi All,

I got the below message the other day, but when I go on to claim the tickets I am told that it is unavailable, has anyone been able to claim theirs with this promo? I can't find any expiry date on the offer and I have tried contacting the club via Facebook, Twitter and on the phone to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any help

Attachments

• Giants message.jpg
    Giants message.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 13
Hi All,

I got the below message the other day, but when I go on to claim the tickets I am told that it is unavailable, has anyone been able to claim theirs with this promo? I can't find any expiry date on the offer and I have tried contacting the club via Facebook, Twitter and on the phone to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any help
Head to the pre-game at Westconnex centre.

Im sure there will be someone there to help out with it mate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'd imagine there was a cut-off time to claim the tickets

Edit: yep, just checked and it won't let me get them either.

Bugger, I wish they had put a time or date on the message so I could have pressured the tag along to come up with an answer before match day.

Ah well, thanks for checking :)

Bugger, I wish they had put a time or date on the message so I could have pressured the tag along to come up with an answer before match day.

Ah well, thanks for checking :)
Yeah it's a bit unfortunate since most tagalongs usually make up their mind on their day, or at least from my experience

They generally lockout free tickets offers on the day for seat allocation purposes, so they know what seats aren't taken when people go to the windows to buy pre-match

Yeah it's a bit unfortunate since most tagalongs usually make up their mind on their day, or at least from my experience

They generally lockout free tickets offers on the day for seat allocation purposes, so they know what seats aren't taken when people go to the windows to buy pre-match

That makes sense, and yes, the tag alongs were waiting to see the weather before making the call on if they would come or watch on TV. Luckily its a clear day, unluckily they took to long to make their mind up haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back