Should we be aiming for finals

Remove this Banner Ad

i'm all for finishing as low as we can after the last few weeks
I understand your meaning and in a way i also want this given we are obviously not playing finals now, but saying that i still want us to win a few more games and be very competitive in all of them. No one wants to watch their team get smashed every week.

I understand your meaning and in a way i also want this given we are obviously not playing finals now, but saying that i still want us to win a few more games and be very competitive in all of them. No one wants to watch their team get smashed every week.
agree i wouldn't mind pushing a few top teams, just as long as we atleast finish 15th

We should be looking at what awards can be handed out at the end of the year...

I think this year we should aim for a record number of designated ruckmen in one team! If we try we can get 5 in by the end of the year.

Then follow up with the least amount of coaching moves per game.

Follow up with the greatest number of clangers in one game for any player.

At least we will have genuine awards to hand out to the players and coaches.

Just as well we have so many quality people at the club. Otherwise I would be really worried.

We should be looking at what awards can be handed out at the end of the year...

I think this year we should aim for a record number of designated ruckmen in one team! If we try we can get 5 in by the end of the year.

Then follow up with the least amount of coaching moves per game.

Follow up with the greatest number of clangers in one game for any player.

At least we will have genuine awards to hand out to the players and coaches.

Just as well we have so many quality people at the club. Otherwise I would be really worried.
Don't forget an award the greatest amount of sarcasm in any one post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back