Should we squeal like the crows did

Remove this Banner Ad

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Should we repeat the disgusting low act of the adelaide crows reporting kingys sling tackle..r 21 last year....by flagging walkers reckless pile drive and while we're at it just check whether douglas was ok in shirt fronting rance with head over ball. Tbh we probably dont need to ...with any luck that campaigner walker will get 3-4 weeks for that...and douglas at least. 2 also...funny how things go around

We shouldnt go down that path its pissweak and anyhow i reckon morris contributed to making it look like a spear tackle by trying to kick the ball and flinging himself over.

.........morris contributed to making it look like a spear tackle by trying to kick the ball and flinging himself over.

Sorry but ...BS. He picked him up and pile drove. Nothing Morris did or didn't do could have made that any better or worse than what it actually was.

If those two incidents are not at least looked at by the MRP there is something drastically wrong. We don't need to worry about the spear tackle -too much media attention today. The Rance one is the one that will be missed and I don't think we should say anything on that one.

walkers tackle needs to be looked at it was dangerous. and stupid.
it was basically right in front of me too... loved seeing get up morris and down him.

shirt fronting rance, yea the crowd was all wtf about that, no idea...

we got a fair few calls our way.

they will prob get of free...

Walker was lucky to be playing us after throwing a North player into the post last week.
MRP threw that case under the carpet when they looked at the fixture and saw Richmond were playing Adelaide.

Let's see what the MRP do this week lol.
A spear tackle surely can't be conveniently ignored.

If he gets nothing,then the spear tackle is a LEGAL tackle.
Cmon MRP.
Stop the lies!

P.S. Our club has more class than dobbing him in after the event.
We have always been a club that takes it on the chin.
The Walker one was more obvious anyway.Everyone saw it.
Very interested to see how the MRP try to squirm outta this one!

Sorry but ...BS. He picked him up and pile drove. Nothing Morris did or didn't do could have made that any better or worse than what it actually was.

If those two incidents are not at least looked at by the MRP there is something drastically wrong. We don't need to worry about the spear tackle -too much media attention today. The Rance one is the one that will be missed and I don't think we should say anything on that one.
I think walkers intention was to drive morro into the ground but not on his head . Id like to see it again though to really study it.

hes a filthy player he does it on numerous occasions without been sighted and has done for a while not just this year,, about time someone stopped him from doing it, if it was jake king or some other player they didn't like it would be guaranteed weeks. but was loving dustys dont' argue where he put bernie vince on his arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we need to squeal? Stupid thread, Bo.
It's clear as day, captured on camera. The MRP will deal with it, because it has been highlighted. There is no need to squeal at all and I am flabbergasted that you would condone it.
Crows squealed because they wanted clarification. It was a pissweak move by them, but there's no need for us to highlight this incident to the MRP unless they don't look at it.

Why would we need to squeal? Stupid thread, Bo.
It's clear as day, captured on camera. The MRP will deal with it, because it has been highlighted. There is no need to squeal at all and I am flabbergasted that you would condone it.
Crows squealed because they wanted clarification. It was a pissweak move by them, but there's no need for us to highlight this incident to the MRP unless they don't look at it.
Sheezuz tugg what side of the fence you on pal, first its stupid then we dont need to say anything unless the MRP ignore it...that was actually the essence of the op

Sheezuz tugg what side of the fence you on pal, first its stupid then we dont need to say anything unless the MRP ignore it...that was actually the essence of the op
Why start a thread about bitching and squealing? I don't get it. You're better than that.

Adelaide didn't stand in big Eeeeevvvaaan's way when he made it clear the Tigers was his club of choice did they????...incidently I thought Ivan more than held his own against our guys.

Why start a thread about bitching and squealing? I don't get it. You're better than that.

Gee tugg i thought a moderator would see the irony in a couple of unsavoury incidents That went unreported follwing on from what transpired last time we played them, to be frank i thought your response was pretty stupid seeing as you repeated the theme of my op

Gee tugg i thought a moderator would see the irony in a couple of unsavoury incidents That went unreported follwing on from what transpired last time we played them, to be frank i thought your response was pretty stupid seeing as you repeated the theme of my op
You are entitled to your opinion Bo.

And he is also entitled to opening this thread. He was asking a question, not making a statement.
Which I have allowed him as he is a respected poster and a veteran of this board and never breaks the rules nor abuses anyone. Thanks for the input peej.

Play the ball not the man boys ;)

My spin on the OP is that its tongue pretty well in cheek having a dig @ the crows behaviour last year ... not a genuine call for our club to behave the same way

Which I have allowed him as he is a respected poster and a veteran of this board and never breaks the rules nor abuses anyone. Thanks for the input peej.

Your welcome Tugga, glad that you allowed him to maintain this thread, i mean it is a legitimate question and should be able to be discussed despite you saying it was a stupid thread , at which i am sure you offended Bo. I think a respected poster and veteran of this board who never breaks the rules of abuses anyone does not desrve to be offended but i am sure it was not deliberate.

I am answer to the OP i don't think we need to squeal as walker should go but if they don't do anything i think a quiet word would not go astray, after all its the quiet words that seem to work in this day and age.

Play the ball not the man boys ;)

My spin on the OP is that its tongue pretty well in cheek having a dig @ the crows behaviour last year ... not a genuine call for our club to behave the same way
I have just re-read Bo's OP and I think you are right. I completely misjudged the tone and the irony insinuated.
Sorry Bo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back