should Webber wipe vettel out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ob

obviously you dont read a thread before posting.

here, educate yourself....dummy.

I read that moaning bullshit, it nearly put me to sleep.

F1 isn't a sport to get all sooky over(and you are a cry baby). It's premeditated garbage most of the time. Vettel was great, he broke up the business mentality and drove to win.

I read that moaning bullshit, it nearly put me to sleep.

F1 isn't a sport to get all sooky over(and you are a cry baby). It's premeditated garbage most of the time. Vettel was great, he broke up the business mentality and drove to win.

imo, germans really have no loyalty except to themselves and the fatherland. vettel should be treated by webber as the enemy, and the result would be the same. oz 2, def germany 0. germans are mummys boys.

imo, germans really have no loyalty except to themselves and the fatherland. vettel should be treated by webber as the enemy, and the result would be the same. oz 2, def germany 0. germans are mummys boys.

It's supposed to be a RACE.

Thank God Ussain Bolt doesn't hold back so one of the other Jamaicans can win the race.

The only mummy's boys are the ones sooking over Vettel having a crack.

even rommell said "give me a battalion of aussie soldiers and i'll rule the world...."

the only way a german can beat an aussie is through treachery it seems.

even rommell said "give me a battalion of aussie soldiers and i'll rule the world...."

the only way a german can beat an aussie is through treachery it seems.

What drugs are you on?

If Germany went to war solely with Australia in 1939 Australia would have been obliterated.

You're all just upset because Australia can't win Gold Medals in the pool, cricket matches or F1 races at the moment.

You obviously just wanted to post for the sake of it since you didn't even watch the race nor have any idea what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back