Remove this Banner Ad

Special88

Cancelled
Jul 10, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Hey guys, I have a Saints jumper from about 8-9 years ago, can't remember exactly and trying to figure out how much it would be worth, if anything at all.

Has 13 signatures on it, not a lot i know. But has the names of Burke, A.Jones, L.Hayes a few other decent ones but I am still trying to remember or work how whose names they are!

Not sure if I want to get rid of it, just wondering how much people think it mite be worth? Im guessing not much at all but im sure a lot of you know, the life of a uni student is a very tight one :)

Cheers

If you post a pic we may be able to lend a hand with identifying the signatures. As to value, I wouldn't rate it too highly. I imagine most Saints supporters have a jumper of their own like that, with the sentimental value of having gotten the signature themselves.

• Banned
Yer I think your right. I went looking for it thinking it had nearly the whole side on it. My memory must be s**t then lol, probably best to keep it for myself was just curious what something like that would be valued at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back