Snaithy's amazing joke thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SNAITHY

Team Captain
Jun 5, 2010
in a HQ Sandman Van......
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ok, so some of them may not be amazing, but in light of the last two weeks, i figured that we all could use some cheering up, and maybe a giggle. Humour is right up there with a firm pair of d cups in a c cup bra for me, a halter neck dress put on backwards, and a brunette pony tail....on a chic, and I am always on the look out for new material, so it's a free for all.
I'll give you a half dozen or so, and look forward to hearing some from you guys.....

I went to the chemist this morning to buy some deodorant. The girl serving me asked, 'ball or aerosol?' I said no, underarm.

I am so broke I can't pay attention.

We were so poor growing up that the first time mum took us to Kentucky Fried Chicken we had to lick someone elses fingers.

I used to drive taxis. One night i was parked up waiting for a fair when this completely naked woman jumped in the back, and asked to be drive about 50 ks. I said "how you gong to pay for that, you're naked, and got no purse, so no money'. She opened her legs slightly and pointed between them. I said.....'you got anything smaller?'

The other night my missus came home, walked in the bathroom and saw me with the hairdryer blowing flat out on my penis. WTF are you doing, she screamed. Heating your dinner up, I said.

Last night, I was thinking....maybe I was adopted......so I asked the old man. I said, 'hey Oolong.........' (i'm not Asian)

I dreamt i was a muffler last night......i woke up exhausted.

My mum should be off the plane by now. Where is she going Snaithy, I hear you ask? No where, she's taking half an inch off the bottom of the front door.

Lions have sex ten times a day....damn it I just joined Apex.

That is all for now, a warm up if you will. I'm interested to see whom amongst us is a comic. I kept them clean as don't really know the rules yet.......

Hit me :D:D

I am the worst joke teller in history, usually start with the punchline and work backwards. Makes it a little easier when I just copy it from a text sent to me. This might be right up your alley.....

Got caught wan.king while sniffing my mate's sisters knickers yesterday. Wouldn't have been so bad but she was still wearing them at the time. He went effin ballistic! Made the rest of her funeral very awkward for both of us.

It's the AFL Grand Final and a man makes his way to his seat right on the
Wing. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty.

He leans over and asks his neighbour if someone will be sitting there.

"No," says the neighbour. "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible", said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for AFL Grand final and not use it?"

The neighbour says "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed
To come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first AFL Grand
Final we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find
Someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head "No, they're all at the funeral."

I hate to be a killjoy, but let's just remember all ages read these boards, so if you wouldn't tell the joke to your nephew, niece or the kid next door, it might be best to not post it here.

I hate to be a killjoy, but let's just remember all ages read these boards, so if you wouldn't tell the joke to your nephew, niece or the kid next door, it might be best to not post it here.

Does that go for N24 as well Galon?

You see, most of his nephews are around 40 years of age...... ;)

We need a warning or rating like 16+ or something as you have pretty much ruled out most people's best material. Sex and crude language is the basis of msot good jokes.

Although Sanithy did well.

We need a warning or rating like 16+ or something as you have pretty much ruled out most people's best material. Sex and crude language is the basis of msot good jokes.
Yeah, I know. Believe me, I have some crackers.
But it is a public board, and we do have all ages reading here, plus I'm not sure we can make an exception to the forum-wide rules.

Love your work guys in injectiing some humour into the board but as Galon pointed out, we need to keep it clean. Not that we're killjoys but we all have to follow the rules being a public board and all...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back