Sorry

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Tyson20
why do people have weddings in September grrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

I never understood how my mother and father got married on a Grand Final day given Dad played for West Adelaide and Mum's a Port Adelaide diehard (who converted my dad eventually much to the amazement of Doug Thomas).

To make matters worse the 2 sides playing off in the GF that year were Port and West...........:confused:

Apparently the service was pretty short and lots of people were listening in on their radio's before and after the service before moving on the the reception where a joint celebration was held with the Magpies getting up yet again.....:D

Premierships > Poontang

Eago77 said:
I was best man (naturally) at a wedding this year, same day as the Port-Melbourne game. Watched the first half at the grooms house, listened to the third in the car and didn't care about the last during the ceremony!! But got the odd hand sign as to how bad we were going. Also a couple of updates from Macca, although there were more expletives than updates.

Plasma screen... top idea.

f@RK THE WEDDINGS..........WE HAVE PORT ADELAIDE!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Pie Floater Mat

Porthos said:
Pie Floater Mat
In places like Darwin you can find Bung Fritz at the supermarket.
You can make pie floaters at home.
BUT

You cannot find Kitchener buns anywhere.

kitchener.jpg

Kitchener Bun Mat.

PAfolwr said:
In places like Darwin you can find Bung Fritz at the supermarket.
You can make pie floaters at home.
BUT

You cannot find Kitchener buns anywhere.

kitchener.jpg

Kitchener Bun Mat.

Actually there was a place aroudn the East point reserve that was selling what they called kitchener buns......but they weren't exactly the same as the usual ones....but anywya......it's thje farmers union ived coffe that's the best! :cool:

Port1978 said:
Actually there was a place aroudn the East point reserve that was selling what they called kitchener buns......but they weren't exactly the same as the usual ones....but anywya......it's thje farmers union ived coffe that's the best! :cool:
Nah.
Nothing beats Pauls Iced Coffee in keeping you regular

in a hurry. :D

Port1978 said:
LOL, that would have to be the WORST iced coffee evetrz! :eek:
Aah!
You forgot rule No 62 from the traveller's guide handbook.
Before trying anything strange, ask a local for their opinion first. :D

I cant wait to have a Balfours Pie, a Kitchener Bun and a Farmers Union Iced Coffee :D

Ahhhh yes and the little frog cakes, havin tea at Alberton, a nice feed of King George Whiting

And WATCHIN MY MIGHTY PORT PLAY IN THEIR FIRST HOME PRELIM.......BRING IT ON!!

ps Could do with the Pie and Iced coffee right now......serious hangerover here LOL :cool: but its worth it :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back