St.Kilda players that would get a game for any other club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not us. Would be a liability.

Useless inside the forward 50, would only ruin our run and carry style by holding up the play on the wing. I'm sure he'd get a game at your rabble though.

and yet every year you waste your 1st round draft pick on an imitation Riewoldt clone, why is that?

and yet every year you waste your 1st round draft pick on an imitation Riewoldt clone, why is that?
While not true and incredible fail on your behalf, I agree with your sentiments that trying to pick a player like Riewoldt with our first pick (or any other pick for that matter) would be a complete waste.

Well done, you have got something right. Pat yourself on the back.

While not true and incredible fail on your behalf, I agree with your sentiments that trying to pick a player like Riewoldt with our first pick (or any other pick for that matter) would be a complete waste.

Your first pick usually is a complete waste whether you're trying to find the next Riewoldt, Brent Harvey or whatever the hell Laycock and Bradley were supposed to be.

Well done, you have got something right. Pat yourself on the back.

Imitation clones? pat pat thankyou thankyou.

True. He knows what it takes to win a flag. Something Riewoldt will only know if he takes the offer from the Gold Coast.

He's free to go once he's won one, I'm surprised you have that much faith in us.

2004 Rising star, most courageous player in the AFL, has made Riewoldt his little bitch on many occasions.

This isn't the dungeons and dragons board fan boy. We only discuss real stuff here.

So apart from Saints supporters ( with obvious rose colored glasses ) the "experts :rolleyes:" who have posted here all agree that St Kilda have a worthless list.

Well I have just found religion because how could it be that such a crap list goes on winning without help from a higher plane of existance - I am open to any other reasonable explaination.

Obviously such methods cannot be relied upon and Melbourne will win this weekend due to their vastly superior playing list.:rolleyes:

Let's face it Saint brothers - they'll keep kicking us around until we win a premiership, and then they'll find something other reason to kick us around.

However, not one word of truth, not one piece of constructive information, having ever escaped their mouths or their fingers through their keyboards, I am safe in the knowledge that my earning power far exceeds their earning power, my capacity to resist the enormous temptation of having my way with animals exceed their capacity to resist same, and my capacity to enjoy my team winning a premiership will far exceed their capacity to enjoy their teams winning a premiership.

So, my dear people, please enjoy the day and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Until next time, take care of yourselves .... and each other.

Oh ... really? I can take a decent troll for what it's worth. But, it's a bit hard to take something coming from the reigning woodern spooners, who are also currently 16th...

Try again in 2015 when Watts is getting a game*

*For GC17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say Farrn Ray fits this discussion. He is a soft front runner. He can look great when the team is winning but forget about it when your losing, he'll be nowhere to be seen. Much like Jordon McMahon.

I'd say Farrn Ray fits this discussion. He is a soft front runner. He can look great when the team is winning but forget about it when your losing, he'll be nowhere to be seen. Much like Jordon McMahon.

A downhill skier out of the Bulldogs? Perish the thought.

St Kilda players that would get a game for Melbourne (in bold):

Sandringham

B Biddlecombe Miles Hudghton
HB Steven Maguire Simpkin
C Paterakis Summers Gallagher
HF Heyne Lynch Smith
F Tregear Sautner S. Clarke
R Stanley L. Fisher Begley
Int McEvoy Armitage Howard Dean Gwilt McQualter R. Clarke Garrubba Monaghan Geary King R. Eddy

Let's face it Saint brothers - they'll keep kicking us around until we win a premiership, and then they'll find something other reason to kick us around.

However, not one word of truth, not one piece of constructive information, having ever escaped their mouths or their fingers through their keyboards, I am safe in the knowledge that my earning power far exceeds their earning power, my capacity to resist the enormous temptation of having my way with animals exceed their capacity to resist same, and my capacity to enjoy my team winning a premiership will far exceed their capacity to enjoy their teams winning a premiership.

Oh beautiful RT. Simply beautiful.

Oh beautiful RT. Simply beautiful.

General*** L2M4G!:eek:

Ring the INCOMING sirens!!!!!

The above display of public fellatio .....is no properlike way to rally the troops for your impending war!

Let me translate his dribble into human 4 U!

Originally Posted by The Punter

True! So what?

Kicking aints in perpetuity... is a life long privilege awarded at birth...even to ainter fans!!!

So because The Punter feels "they" are Bulltishing....he feels he ought out BS them? Claims he is the biggest earner on BF!?:Dhahaha... but denies having his way with animals in the same sentence!

:confused:How would he know what his team winning a premiership would .....or might be ....like?

We all pretty much know... how this one takes "care of himself":eek:

General*** L2M4G!:eek:

Ring the INCOMING sirens!!!!!

The above display of public fellatio .....is no properlike way to rally the troops for your impending war!

Let me translate his dribble into human 4 U!

Originally Posted by The Punter

True! So what?

Kicking aints in perpetuity... is a life long privilege awarded at birth...even to ainter fans!!!

So because The Punter feels "they" are Bulltishing....he feels he ought out BS them? Claims he is the biggest earner on BF!?:Dhahaha... but denies having his way with animals in the same sentence!

:confused:How would he know what his team winning a premiership would .....or might be ....like?

We all pretty much know... how this one takes "care of himself":eek:

You clearly don't know who he is.

Poor thread.

No way would I take Nick 'run up to the wing, take a soft mark, stop and let the other team flood back and ruin all my team's momentum' Riewoldt at the bombers.
Add to that when he has a shot on goal you just know he's gonna miss.

Nick Riewoldt. That is all and even then he can't kick.

Most other sides have triers like Hayes and plodders like Ball.

Most other sides have a midget receiver like Montagna who feeds off these type of players' work.

Most other sides have a lump of shit like Koschitzke who plays one good game and then five bad ones in a row.

Every other side has a hack tagger like Steve Baker.

Every other side has a soft 'classy' frontrunner like Dal Santo.

Every other side has overrated loose backman the ilk of Fisher, Gram and Goddard.

Every other side has a goal sneak like Schneider.

No-one has a Stephen Milne but then who would want him? Likewise pensioners such as King and Gardiner in the ruck.

The rest don't even rate a mention. Riewoldt carries this side.
Come the end of September history will repeat and this dud parade will be exposed.
Like more than 99% of their miserable existence they won't have a flag and will get smashed by a better side in the finals with Riewoldt kicking 2.13.

The Bay 13 Sainter Spud Army and all of its' current warriors (aside from a couple of notable exceptions) will have deserted like the flogs they are and will be unsighted for about two months til they find some nuts and once again proclaim Kosi and Milney should be the first current player inducted into the Hall of Fame.

The rest of us shall laugh because you know it, I know it - St.Kilda are shit and are forever destined to be the rest of the league's comfort woman.

Only because I'm bored.

Riewoldt - 2nd in the AFL 2009 for both contested marks and marks. He gets so many marks he can afford to miss the odd shot. By contrast Cale Morton is in the top 10 but only 3 of his were contested.

Hayes - Yes he is a trier , he averages more possesions per time on ground than any other AFL player. Also in the top 10 for tackles despite missing a game.

Ball - Poor old Luke just plods up the opposition, they stand there while he tackles them and takes the ball away. Melbourne dont have anyone who has tackled and won the contested ball as much as Ball.

Little midget Montagna has actually tackled more than Ball or Hayes and he has won more contested ball than Hayes or anyone at Melbourne. So you can't really say he is feeding off the others hmmmm.

Kosi - must be an absolute spud, yet he has only failed to goal in one game and is 15th in the AFL for goal scoring this year, oh and 7th for contested marks.

Baker - a hack, I guess thats why he always plays on hacks , they must be hacks because they never seem to be able to do much they just run around with Baker.

Dal Santo - In 2009 he has only a few more disposals than Melbourne's best, Cale Morton, but has double the tackles, also nearly double the amount of contested posessions, wow If Dalsanto is soft, Morton must be a marshmallow.

You have discovered the Saints secret, we are running three loose players in defence. While the opposition triple team Kosi and Riewoldt, Fisher , Gram and Goddard run around collecting cheap posessions. You should ring the Melbourne coach ( watzisname ) and explain this to him so they know how to beat the Saints.

Who would want a Steven Milne. Maybe a team that wanted goals kicked.
Milne is 11th in the AFL this season, and he's not the key target down forward. In fact St Kilda have 3 players in the top 25 goal kickers for 2009 while Melbourne's best is ... ummm .... I don't know , no-one made the list , hang on I'll look on the Melbourne site, there it is Mathew "master" Bate with 11. Thats less than Schnieder, StKilda's fourth highest goal kicker.
In fact a your best three goalkickers have barely scored more than Nick Riewoldt year to date.

If StKilda's list is shit , then Melbournes list must be something like the excrement of the maggots that live in the shit.

Like I said I was bored, but I can entertain myself looking up Statistics about StKilda players. It entertains me and cheers me up. :D
I suggest you shouldn't look up statistics. the people at "Beyond Blue" would not recommend it for a Demons supporter. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back