Remove this Banner Ad

cfx_1

Club Legend
Feb 7, 2010
New Farm
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi guys

I haven't been very active on the forums here for a while but figured i'd let everyone know and get the word out that myself and a mate of mine (lions supporter ffs) are starting a new Supercoach podcast launching this time next week. We've just launched our twitter and fb if you were interested in seeing what we are about. We hope to not take things too seriously but as accurate as possible with our info and a rounded focus on both draft and standard supercoach. Our name is Supercoach Insider (@SC_Insider_) and the first episode will be team overviews from Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton and the mighty pies.

That said is there anything people would want covered that we could offer to differentiate ourselves from others outh there?

Thanks for any support guys :)

Hi guys

I haven't been very active on the forums here for a while but figured i'd let everyone know and get the word out that myself and a mate of mine (lions supporter ffs) are starting a new Supercoach podcast launching this time next week. We've just launched our twitter and fb if you were interested in seeing what we are about. We hope to not take things too seriously but as accurate as possible with our info and a rounded focus on both draft and standard supercoach. Our name is Supercoach Insider (@SC_Insider_) and the first episode will be team overviews from Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton and the mighty pies.

That said is there anything people would want covered that we could offer to differentiate ourselves from others outh there?

Thanks for any support guys :)
Yeah tell me what to do with my bloody rucks this year!!!!!:D

Sensational, I look forward to listening in. Great work champ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he injure himself again? Wasn’t he going to play in a prelim if they made it

Edit: or did you mean gawn
“He might be ready for the last JLT game, might be, but he’s still a way off". Tim Gossage says Nic Naitanui is yet to resume full training. | http://sen.lu/2mDwtxq | #SENDrive #AFL

Damn it. Any good young rucks about to break out? Really don’t want to be forced into Grundy/Jacobs
Don't know, hence my dilemma.

ATM I'm looking at starting Gawn plus?

No to Grundy with Cox in the side. Maybe Jacobs as some sort of set & forget. Maybe Licehead if NN doesn't play round one, maybe even D Cameron if he gets named round one. Lobb should be R/F but isn't. Grigg probs should be R/M but isn't.

Hoping we get a clearer picture during JLT.

Every bloody year is the year I'm finally going to go in on Supercoach and it never happens.

Maybe this year.

Maybe.
when-my-neighbor-says-hell-tell-on-me-for-using-my-moms-car-while-shes-away-30416.gif

613CE93C-F754-4F6E-832C-0B103C0DC161.jpeg
Yeah tell me what to do with my bloody rucks this year!!!!!:D
Sorry for the late reply - date night lol. So there is 2 schools of thought really - The most popular opinion is definitely Nic Nat and Gawn, however the latest news on Nic Nat isn’t great and the prognosis from his doctor is that he won’t come back swinging. I’m torn, however, as he is priced around 80 at 450k so he at least will average more than that initially. And imo his back half of the year will be much better than the front half. Before he was injured he was averaging 116ppg so the risk is he comes out swinging and you’ve lost initial cash vs 2 trades later in the year vs someone equivalent. There is only 2 that are even close IMO (disregarding Gawn) Grundy - who legit could explode or this guy. Both of whom are more expensive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn it. Any good young rucks about to break out? Really don’t want to be forced into Grundy/Jacobs
I think Ryder is the only ruck that comes close and he averaged 113.8 in his last 11 last year. Now he has Rockliff as well to feed to. Can’t see him going down in value but he’s definitely not a cheap option

I think Ryder is the only ruck that comes close and he averaged 113.8 in his last 11 last year. Now he has Rockliff as well to feed to. Can’t see him going down in value but he’s definitely not a cheap option

The bye though.

Wouldn't be an issue if there was a viable R3.

Otherwise you're Homering a dognut.

The bye though.

Wouldn't be an issue if there was a viable R3.

Otherwise you're Homering a dognut.
There are ways around it. None of them are good and one of them involves placing faith in a currently injured Tippet

Someone usually pops up in the JLT and there’s a lot to happen between now and then as you know.

Hi again all!

We are live and kicking and have our first 3 episodes available on Soundcloud, iTunes and Stitcher. We are awaiting approval from Spotify and TuneIn. We are doing daily team by team podcasts until AFLX (ex Sundays), with more content to follow right through until the start of the season including AFLX review, JLT review, draft and standard strategy, Q n A, draft recap (our draft is held 17 Feb) and team reveal. If you do like the content, feel free to like, follow, share, you know all the usual social stuff. Our twitter is @sc_insider_ and facebook is facebook.com/scinsider. Thanks to all who have already thrown their support in!

https://soundcloud.com/supercoach-insider

http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=167012&refid=stpr

[URL]https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/supercoach-insider/id1341455171
[/URL]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back