Steve Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is this man? Can I start another thread ClarkeM?

Could it be 3 MOTM's in succession?

I'm almost about to go to bed to celebrate with the missus...hurry up and win the game you legend.

I'm almost about to go to bed to celebrate with the missus...hurry up and win the game you legend.
Hope he hasn't done the hammy

NSW do it again. I'm now off to bed comfortable in this knowledge. :thumbsu:

The rest of the country is putrid.
Lol. Man that would have been great if we lost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good-good-let-the-dark-side-flow-through-you.jpg

This needs to be bumped. Seriously how good is this man.

The 3 NSW amigo's do it again.

Onya Smitty.:hearts:

This needs to be bumped. Seriously how good is this man.

The 3 NSW amigo's do it again.

Onya Smitty.:hearts:
Australias next test captain it seems. Get him into the VC now whilst Clarkey is on his last legs.

Australias next test captain it seems. Get him into the VC now whilst Clarkey is on his last legs.
Him and Warner are in a rare vein of form. Great to watch.

Him and Warner are in a rare vein of form. Great to watch.
Yeah i'll happily admit i was wrong about Davey Warner. Had him as a slogger. Has turned into quite a brilliant test cricketer. Thank god too cause wee need some younger batting quality coming through

Yeah i'll happily admit i was wrong about Davey Warner. Had him as a slogger. Has turned into quite a brilliant test cricketer. Thank god too cause wee need some younger batting quality coming through
I was on the Warner bandwagon before he even became known. I think he scored three 150's in the domestic one day comp before he'd even made his first class debut. Being a New South Welshmen makes it even better. ;)

I was on the Warner bandwagon before he even became known. I think he scored three 150's in the domestic one day comp before he'd even made his first class debut. Being a New South Welshmen makes it even better. ;)
I suppose they handed him his Baggy Green after the 2nd 150 then ;)

Was it 2 was it? I have a short memory.
No but i highly doubt they would have waited till his third domestic 150 to hand him his Baggy Green :D

No but i highly doubt they would have waited till his third domestic 150 to hand him his Baggy Green :D
They were only made in the hit and giggle format.

dont_you_say_that_billy_madison.gif

I thought the same when he first came on the scene. He's really developed and seems to have his play style down pat. He sure as hell knows which balls to smash to the rope and which ones to play it safe or just flick for a few singles. Amazing to watch when he's in good form.

Smith slightly being overlooked due to Clarke battling on, but still the far better innings - world class.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back