Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Sep 10, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seagulls, Bushrangers
Just nominate the story you think should be up for the chance of claiming the months best story on BigFooty by leaving the following details:

Thread Title:
Thread Starter:
Nomination Reason:

Remember, you can't nominate your own story, however you can nominate more than one story if you wish.

Rules
  • You can not nominate your own story. Leave that up to someone else for recognition.
  • The story must have been updated several times during the month and been in a well presented manner.
  • A certain story can be up for as many nominations as possible, but if it wins, it can not be re-submitted for nomiantion/poll
  • A user can only have one story up for voting. If a specific user has two stories nominated, he/she will be asked which one to go into the voting thread.

Pie 4 Life nominates:

Thread Title: Geelong - Counting the Records
Thread Starter: Metallica Man
Nomination Reason: It's different and has a good setup as well as a good read. I have enjoyed this story so far. :) :thumbsu:

Started on the 30th September, I assume according to the rules, this is acceptable. :)

Thread Title: 50 Years after the turn of the millenium
Thread Starter: Pie 4 Life
Nomination Reason: Lot's of detail and has been going for a while now, which you don't really see much of anymore

Thread Title: ICC 2006 - Lonie's Lancs
Thread Starter: Lonie_from_50
Nomination Reason: Very good presentation and detail, has the potential to become a very good story. I also like cricket stories :)

Thread title: Hawthorn FF story
Thread writer: sum0005
It's good because it made me laugh, with Jeff Kennet's picture at the top, other than that................... well, good sum, he tries hard :thumbsu:

Metallica_Man said:
Thread Title: 50 Years after the turn of the millenium
Nomination Reason: Lot's of detail and has been going for a while now, which you don't really see much of anymore

Obviously that includes sum0005 :p

Cheers for the nomination aswell.

Leg_Spinning_Sensation said:
Thread title: Hawthorn FF story
Thread writer: sum0005
It's good because it made me laugh, with Jeff Kennet's picture at the top, other than that................... well, good sum, he tries hard :thumbsu:

Was his best story ever, however he stopped it. If he wants to continue on with it, be good to get the nominated story up there for sum, who does try hard (a little too hard...) :D

I have updated the rules of nomianted stories. There will be no time limit on when a thread was started, therefore any thread for this month can be nominated, ONLY, if it has been updated several times during the month, and throughout the month (longetivity)

Thread Title: 50 years after the turn of the millenium
Nominated Reason: Has gone on for a long time now, and seems to be getting stonger, love the read, and hope for the story to continue

ricciuto said:
Thread Title: 50 years after the turn of the millenium
Nominated Reason: Has gone on for a long time now, and seems to be getting stonger, love the read, and hope for the story to continue
I already nominated that one :p

Thread Title: FF Story: 2006 Season Calendar
Thread Starter: Rozza44
Nominated Reason: Amazing detail in what is a different styled story. Mentioning BigFooty may just win Rozza the October prize.

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread Title: FF Story: 2006 Season Calendar
Thread Starter: Rozza44
Nominated Reason: Fantastic read with great detail put into it. Keep it up Rozza. :D

Not sure if im eligible to vote but if i am...

Thread Title: TAR Story: Mighty Magpies 2006 and Beyond
Thread Starter: Lonie_From_50
Nominated Reason: LF50 was right, how is this not nominated yet!! Great Detail thats been going for quite a while now, updated frequently, easy to follow etc..

P.S: DANIEL HORNE FOR PM lol

If Juddy Is God's game had not crashed on him that would have got my vote, was really enjoying reading that one. That being said I can't find a clear nomination from a few of the others.

Props to you Lonie for this concept it has really sparked this forum, I love reading the storys so keep at it everyone.

Thread Title: FF story- Herald Sun 2006
Thread Starter: sum0005
Nomination Reason: Very good start, lots of detail. Already sum's best story, and has the potential to become a very good story, if he can keep it going for a while. Plus you can tell he is dieing to be nominated at some stage :p

Metallica_Man said:
Thread Title: FF story- Herald Sun 2006
Thread Starter: sum0005
Nomination Reason: Very good start, lots of detail. Already sum's best story, and has the potential to become a very good story, if he can keep it going for a while. Plus you can tell he is dieing to be nominated at some stage :p

Second that!

Thanks guys for the nomaintion

Thread title: Ashes 2006/07: can the aussies regain the urn?

Thread Starter: Lonie_ from_ 50

Nomination Reason: Somethine totally different, a good set out, easy to read, has the ability to go a long way, and its Australia, it will keep everyone interested to see how they go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back