Strong portable radio

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 2, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
I live a couple of hours by train from Melbourne, and I would like to listen to the football discussion by radio to and from the live games I go to.

The phone reception during the train ride is extremely poor, so I can't listen via internet.

I was hoping I could buy a small portable radio that might still give me reception on the train and maintain reception to triple m or SEN for at least a bit after leaving the city.

Does anyone else do this, and could recommend a radio? Does such a radio even exist, or am I wasting my time?

I live a couple of hours by train from Melbourne, and I would like to listen to the football discussion by radio to and from the live games I go to.

The phone reception during the train ride is extremely poor, so I can't listen via internet.

I was hoping I could buy a small portable radio that might still give me reception on the train and maintain reception to triple m or SEN for at least a bit after leaving the city.

Does anyone else do this, and could recommend a radio? Does such a radio even exist, or am I wasting my time?
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/tv-home-e...sangean-dpr-35-dab-pocket-radio-black/334608/
I use one of these. The DAB is fairly good and only cuts out on few places on the Pakenham line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back