Stupid Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Do they think Jade cant kick for goal Rawlings is there saviour? Or is it Bling with his one good game per season? ROFL.

Richmond are and always will be shit, I saw the light and changed to the great Carlton. Stop fooling yourselves drop that stupid loser tigers team NOW.

Seriously. Who the hell changes teams.

You, sir, are scum

Gibbs2Yarran, Celtic Pride and Kings Army aka chuck liddell.

All posters that have the same thing in common.

All should be completely ignored.

Do they think Jade cant kick for goal Rawlings is there saviour? Or is it Bling with his one good game per season? ROFL.

Richmond are and always will be shit, I saw the light and changed to the great Carlton. Stop fooling yourselves drop that stupid loser tigers team NOW.

The idea of changing teams is to pick one thats better than the team you previously supported. Not a side thats on par with them.

So much for following the club you love through thick and thin.

Top notch supporter you are :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FARRRRK...is this much fail even legal?

1. Stupid thread
2. Started by a Carlton supporter
3. Who used to barrack for Richmond....?

you make celtic look good.

Yep I love Carlton and will follow then always. Just like you must love me as you follow me to every thread you ****.

Hey, if there's a chance to mock an immature little mutt like yourself, I'll take it.

The stuff you post is crap, you're a turncoat & worst of all, you support Carlton.

Just an allround shit human being. :thumbsu:

First of all, learn correct grammar. It's "their" not "there".

Secondly, Daniel Rich >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>more daylight>>>>>>>>>universe>>>>>>>>>chris yarran.

ROLMGDFAO!!!!!

G2Y has started a Richmond thread, Carlton must have lost this week.

You are half way to leaving Richmond you know there is no such thing as a realistic tiger why you changed your name. I am a Realistic Tiger I picked a better team. So Mr Ruthless can Jade change that crappy culture? Will your team fail for years to come? Come to the light that is Carlton.

I never chose richmond it was my uncle who talke me into that stupid club when I was little. I saw the light and went to carlton. :D :D

You sound like one piss poor loser and low life so you and Cartlon should make good bed fellows..

Shit thread too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back