Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if I've even posted in this thread before, but if the final episode was the end of season 5 this would be pushing for all-time great show (at least all time great standard studio show) for me.

Just watched the final episode today.

A lot to pack into it. A bit of fake drama with the whole "oh no the baby" s**t. I was like ok go on kill Shiela then.

Not really sure I like the way it ended but it was probably fitting and good to see Mike back in it.

In the end Faye cut the cancer out because lets face it Harvey was a Cowboy extortion artist :p

Overall the show was great but they probably strung it out a bit too far past the peak. Fond memories of those early seasons where everything was so natural and you didn't feel the writers were just making up big cliffhangers to keep mixing it up.

Anyway time to move on. Gonna watch Pearson episode 1 to see if the spin off works. Anybody watched it?

Hell of a bump I know but I finally got around to watching this right the way through. Got to season 5 and caught up previously so waited until it was all done before watching again.

Very clearly at its best in the early seasons, really took a dive after 'the Donna' and after Mike got out of prison.

I will say, I thought the characters they introduced late on were fantastic. Alex and Samantha really added to the show. The last two seasons without Mike were actually better than the season or two before them, I quite enjoyed seasons 8 & 9.

Hell of a bump I know but I finally got around to watching this right the way through. Got to season 5 and caught up previously so waited until it was all done before watching again.

Very clearly at its best in the early seasons, really took a dive after 'the Donna' and after Mike got out of prison.

I will say, I thought the characters they introduced late on were fantastic. Alex and Samantha really added to the show. The last two seasons without Mike were actually better than the season or two before them, I quite enjoyed seasons 8 & 9.
Was Alex Mike's protege doing pro bono stuff? Couldn't stand him, but did think it built up well to when he finally gets called out.

Na Alex was the partner that Harvey brought over from Bratton Gould.

Can’t think of the kids name you’re referring to.
Ah that's right. After Psych I can only think of Dule Hill as being Gus in everything he's in. I found it a bit hard to take him seriously as he plays the character exactly like one of the bits he does in Psych heaps as Smooth Gus.

Definitely think the show would have been able to have a true second wind if they just jettisoned Mike and focused on Harvey negotiating the new partners.

Actually my biggest gripe was the finale when Mike and Rachel left. They were so intent on pushing the spin off show that there was barely any time left for goodbyes between Mike/Harvey/Donna/Rachel. It was very underwhelming.

Can throw Gretchen in as another great late show addition as well. Lipschitz as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back