Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we're football fans and we all hate each other. Just wait until the games actually start, it'll get a lot worse.
Go back to the championship thread you hobo.

So you provide proof to prove my point again?

You're a good friend.

Well unless your point is "I talk a lot of bullshit", then yeah it proves your point

You completely tried to use the after tax figure to make it look like you guys didn't pay that much for Falcao, which was hilarious, but keep doing that, it's entertaining

Anyway enough of you

Well unless your point is "I talk a lot of bullshit", then yeah it proves your point

You completely tried to use the after tax figure to make it look like you guys didn't pay that much for Falcao, which was hilarious, but keep doing that, it's entertaining

Anyway enough of you
Yes you do talk a lot of bullshit.

Glad you could admit it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno how people can say Falcao is a bad signing.

He flops, they didn't pay for him.

He kills it, they have exclusive rights to buy him.
Sounds so ideal and rosy for United. When they were on the negotiating table both sides must have sat down and asked themselves how they can make this deal as good as possible for United.

Some things need to be brought the fore, and this is one of them. I know for a fact I am not alone on the stance.

The moderation is horrible - the board is probably the worst on BF outside the Bay.

The moderation is horrible - the board is probably the worst on BF outside the Bay.

Same thing applies to all posters, its not that hard to raise issues with us personally or report posts if you think there's something wrong.

If you've got issues with the mods take it up with us personally over PM. If you're still unsatisfied talk an admin or a super mod, this isn't the place for it.

Same thing applies to all posters, its not that hard to raise issues with us personally or report posts if you think there's something wrong.

If you've got issues with the mods take it up with us personally over PM. If you're still unsatisfied talk an admin or a super mod, this isn't the place for it.
Tried it and doesn't really do much.

I think it being out in the open where everyone can contribute is a much better way to go about it.

But what do I know.

Meanwhile the posting is exceptional...

patrick-bateman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back