SuperBowl Predictions - Who wins it?

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
That was a shambolic performance by the 9ers last Monday. Won't be winning s**t with that obviously.

I'm feeling Phili to be honest. Their play has been pretty dire too of late.

Will Lamar finally shrug off his choker tag? Or will the Ravens produce that form during the post season which saw them kill San Francisco?

I reckon Miami could get there, maybe win it. I reckon Miami will meet either the 9ers or Eagles in the big one.

Who you got?

AFC notes....
Dolphins, Bills, Ravens, Browns, Chiefs are clearly the best of the AFC, and the last two, the Hunt Trophy, should be between that group of five.

Teams like Jaguars, Colts and Texans might sneak thru to that game if they play out of their minds....but Jaguars have slipped badly of late....a year too early for Texans....Colts too inconsistent to win consecutive playoff games against the top sides

NFC notes.....
Eagles and Niners best of the NFC, with a gap between them and Lions and Cowboys. Then a gap to Buccaneers Rams, Seahawks... probably the only realistic teams who could contend other than the top two.

You'd imagine the Halas Trophy will be between Eagles and Niners. Just wouldn't rule out especially Buccaneers and Rams from playing spoiler, as they have both won recent super bowls with largely the same rosters and/or coaching staffs.

Lions MIGHT win a playoff game then lose, or make the Championship game but get obliterated as a learning curve for 2024 when they will be hotter contenders. Cowboys we know will get beaten away from home so cannot make a run to the SB.

--------

Conclusion.....hedging bets, itd likely be Ravens/Chiefs vs Eagles/Niners.

If you want to expand that a little further....can only be Ravens/Chiefs/Dolphins/Browns/Bills vs Eagles/Niners/Lions/Buccaneers....nothing else.

Playoffs are like a new season. Team have won it from the one seed down to the wild card and travelled every week. It's really about who's healthy come the big games.

This year it's so open, favourites change almost weekly so it's going to be a mystery who gets to the Superbowl

I can see Browns taking out the Ravens in division game before losing to Miami or Buffalo (whoever wins afc east) in afccg.

Can see 49ers taking out Dallas again in division round and Eagles Lions playing each other with winner to lose in San Francisco in nfccg.

Bills/Dolphins vs 49ers

Niners are still easily the best team in the NFC assuming Williams wont be out long. Would be shocked if they dont make it. AFC a far harder road, whoever makes it to the superbowl will have earned it. Ravens and Browns playing the best right now, Bills starting to get warm, reckon its out of those 3 teams.

I still like the 49ers.

And I really regret my call from a month ago saying I was feeling a Chiefs Eagles SB again 😬

If my team don't make playoffs then the SB I probably want to see the most is Lions v Browns.

Chiefs have been diabolical this season.

What the hell happened?
Music Video Hello GIF by Taylor Swift

Gotta be the arrival of Taylor Swift

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good signs for the Browns is Flacco can repeat his run in the 2012 playoffs, 11 TD 0 Int

Probably the most relevant thread.... A big live site at Marvel Stadium for the Superbowl

FREE Live Site​

Gather your friends and get down to Melbourne’s biggest Super Bowl LVIII Live Site – at Marvel Stadium.

Enjoy one of the most anticipated games of the year, complete with special guest appearances, all-American food & beverage, competitions and games throughout the morning.

You can expect:

• FREE ENTRY for the Super Bowl Live Site at Stadium Square (Strictly +18 years and over)
  • Giant 257 inch screen to enjoy the game
  • American-style food & beverages
  • Appearances from former NFL Punters, Arryn Siposs and Sav Rocca
  • Punting competitions, activations and prizes to be won throughout the day
  • Plus much more!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back