Social Swans Board Secret Santa

Remove this Banner Ad

grimlock

I floated the idea of getting you a gift card for xmas. But then i thought "what would Grim like even more than a gift card..." Thats right a heap of stats about gift cards!!!! Merry xmas mate and id like to thank you for the tremendous effort you put into this board. I love reading all your stats over the season!!

182280-INFO

Next up is newly crowned "unofficial" Mod of the Year

Merry X-mas RW

overcoming-ocd.jpg

This is actually perfect for me, though I have been working hard to lighten up as the king said. I just feel bad I didn't get you anything. Will work on it.

This is actually perfect for me, though I have been working hard to lighten up as the king said. I just feel bad I didn't get you anything. Will work on it.

Just throw a packet of Durex at miggs

he won't know what to do with it, but its entertaining like you wouldn't believe

Just throw a packet of Durex at miggs

he won't know what to do with it, but its entertaining like you wouldn't believe
Pfft im not as silly as you think i am. Ive been getting those durex masks for years. They are awesome

guy-puts-condom-on-head-huffs-nitrous-dies-happy-photo-u1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome back MK38 my xmas wish came true when i seen you return. Wishing you a very merry xmas baby and i get the feeling you will put your gift to good use around here. There are some unsavoury types lurking these boards. xoxox Love you forever

10133261.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back