Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Sydney even HAVE a Beer? Its not some up market Cider swill is it?

Can't tell you, we're too busy drinking Champagne celbrating vistories to settle for "beer".

Here's a couple of "fun" facts for you

Sydney have beaten Brisbane in their last 7 encounters dating back to Round 6, 2010 season

Brisbane's last win against Sydney was in Round 22, 2009 season

Sydney have beaten Brisbane 15 times from 18 games since Round 18, 2004 season.
The other 3 matches resulted in 2 losses and a draw.

Enjoy!

SydvsBris_zpsvzfql8jk.jpg

Can't tell you, we're too busy drinking Champagne celbrating vistories to settle for "beer".

Sydney have beaten Brisbane in their last 7 encounters dating back to Round 6, 2010 season

Enjoy!

Yeah but Sydney look like dorks.

This offends me greatly, we are stuck in 1988 thank you very much!

worldexpo88_0001.jpg

i went to that...was crap. Thought Brisbane was crap. However, went to Gabba for round one and Brisbane has improved immensely, thoroughly enjoyable...still not a patch on Melbourne, though.

Sydney defenders will have their hands full on Sunday. If they aren't carefully our forward line could easily kick 4 or 5 goals between them.

You don't want to perform so well, Eddie will implement equalisation methods to take away this ridiculous 4 or 5 goal forward line.

Enjoy!

I noticed you only dated back to 2004 and all of these are home & away matches. Wasn't there an important final or something in 2003?

Nooo i cant bring myself to it i love you guys we should be united against the VFL.

Hope we help each other out with academy bidding :)

I am having a hard time disliking Brisbane as well. They are easily one of my favourite non Sydney Swans teams. Their fans are not bad either.

Sydney, GWS, Suns and Lions should all team up and take Stalingrad (otherwise known as Melbourne).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am having a hard time disliking Brisbane as well. They are easily one of my favourite non Sydney Swans teams. Their fans are not bad either.

Sydney, GWS, Suns and Lions should all team up and take Stalingrad (otherwise known as Melbourne).
As a Melbourne based Lions fan I'm not sure how I feel about this. I both love and hate all you northern scum

As a Melbourne based Lions fan I'm not sure how I feel about this. I both love and hate all you northern scum
Get the Commissar!

I noticed you only dated back to 2004 and all of these are home & away matches. Wasn't there an important final or something in 2003?

I was there that night.
Disgraceful the way Charman and Keating kept jumping into AOTY Adam Goodes rendering him stuffed by 3/4 time :(
SHUT UP!! :(:(

Valid point you raise but everyone knows that we live in paradise up here :)

Paradise is an hour and a half further south, just as you pass the airport on the Goldie ;)

I was there that night.
Disgraceful the way Charman and Keating kept jumping into AOTY Adam Goodes rendering him stuffed by 3/4 time :(
SHUT UP!! :(:(

Paradise is an hour and a half further south, just as you pass the airport on the Goldie ;)

Twin Towns? I guess if you are 80 and love the Deltones...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back