All Australian
Sep 27, 2003
IN FRONT OF THE TELE
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hey Dees,
Just spoke to Col and he's definately not playing tomorrows intra club. Says his shoulder feels good but just for precuation i'd say he can't play until next weeks game. I'll keep you updated.

carlos' roos said:
Hey Dees,
Just spoke to Col and he's definately not playing tomorrows intra club. Says his shoulder feels good but just for precuation i'd say he can't play until next weeks game. I'll keep you updated.

its not because he ready that curry that the loser said about him on BigFooty????

oh dear - just kidding, as long as he is primed for H & A season i am happy!!

Thanks Carlos

Hopin we get to see him play up in Cairns agains the Lions

footyman said:
Bad Shoulder.
Bad Groin.

And someone on here told me that he's not injury prone!!

stfu.gif

footyman said:
Bad Shoulder.
Bad Groin.

What a great comment!!! :confused: :eek:

It could only be posted by someone who is afraid to show their true colours!!!

footyman said:
Cryptic clue?

Yeh, i wouldn't want you to hurt yourelf :D ,

Nah, just don't know why you would bother posting this dribble on this thread

footyman said:
Bad Shoulder.
Bad Groin.

leave it for the main boards

the recruiter said:
should be delisted along with brock worst recruiter eva the melbourne bloke lynden dunn is a *******

You really sound as if you know a lot about recruiting and list management. Are you related to chilliboy by any chance?

the recruiter said:
should be delisted along with brock worst recruiter eva the melbourne bloke lynden dunn is a *******

hahahah we have an imposter.

anyone who saw brock play last year would have him in their team. Sylvia will probably blossom a bit more this year. don't know much about lynden dunn myself, can you offer any valid feedback about him?

yeah brock was great last year he got his 8 touches a game did heaps of running and carnt get the ball sylvia had 2 touches in 2 or 3 games dunn is big an strong thinks his tough pushes blokes around carnt play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the recruiter said:
yeah brock was great last year he got his 8 touches a game did heaps of running and carnt get the ball sylvia had 2 touches in 2 or 3 games dunn is big an strong thinks his tough pushes blokes around carnt play

You can't expect Brock to get 20 touches a game in his debut year. He was very unlucky to miss out on a Rising Star Nomination with 14 disposals and a goal in probably the worst conditions Melbourne played in all year. Next year both should go well but give Dunn a break as how much do you actually know about him.

played with dunn so over rated brock will be good dont rate sylvia he didnt do much fore sandy trav is a gun

the recruiter said:
played with dunn so over rated brock will be good dont rate sylvia he didnt do much fore sandy trav is a gun

sylvia kicked 7 goals in one game from the midfield.

and don't take your frustration out on dunn. let me guess, he pused you around and made you look like a bitch?

rick James said:
sylvia kicked 7 goals in one game from the midfield.

and don't take your frustration out on dunn. let me guess, he pused you around and made you look like a bitch?

Haha nice work!!

the recruiter said:

Well I saw Dunn play today in the intra-club

Looked the goods to me and everyone else at the ground. Natural footballer, with great toughness

Same with Matthew Bate

the recruiter said:

While you will be on here acting like a tool Lynden "*******" Dunn will make his Wizard Cup debut against the Brisbane Lions.

How does this make you feel d1ckwad?

dees_best said:
While you will be on here acting like a tool Lynden "*******" Dunn will make his Wizard Cup debut against the Brisbane Lions.

How does this make you feel d1ckwad?

Like the loser that was mangled by Dunny in the junior competition

One has kicked on, the other is sitting on the net bagging a guy he couldnt keep up with, outsmart or outmuscle

Must hurt like hell

Yze_Magic said:
Like the loser that was mangled by Dunny in the junior competition

One has kicked on, the other is sitting on the net bagging a guy he couldnt keep up with, outsmart or outmuscle

Must hurt like hell

Can't argue with you there mate.

HighRoller said:
thats what i would like to know he was not named in our squad for Saturday Night
i believe it is due to "The punchening on" in the VFL grannie last year..

nah im sure he can still play wiz cup regardless......just the first game or so from the regular season he has to miss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back