Sylvia Out

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a lil dissapointed that Syliva and Arma aren't playing but if we get a look at Bate & Dunn that should make up for it :D

Bananabender said:
Anyone know why he's out again this week?

He was up there with the squad, he was going to play. His old man and mum went up for a holiday, for relaxation and to watch. Unfortunately his dad had a from what i hear small heart attack, so the club allowed him to spend the couple of days with his dad. Pretty scary considering his old man is only 43. Anyway since you guys won so easily we'll get a good look at him this week

carlos' roos said:
He was up there with the squad, he was going to play.
Are you sure about that? I heard from another Melbourne player that a shoulder scan revealed a (very) small fracture, and they weren't prepared to take any risks.

carlos' roos said:
He was up there with the squad, he was going to play. His old man and mum went up for a holiday, for relaxation and to watch. Unfortunately his dad had a from what i hear small heart attack, so the club allowed him to spend the couple of days with his dad. Pretty scary considering his old man is only 43. Anyway since you guys won so easily we'll get a good look at him this week

Thanks for all the updates Carlos, its good to have a poster who actually knows the truth rather then rumour.

the recruiter said:
played with dunn so over rated brock will be good dont rate sylvia he didnt do much fore sandy trav is a gun

Whats that?? They are playing AFL and you are doing what???

Sour Grapes mate. Unless you are playing AFL as well, some of the crap you are saying sounds really pathetic

Good luck to all other Dees supporters this year. Ill follow your teams performance with great interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back