Mod. Notice Tag a Friend

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably an idea to incorporate technology into the main board thread-title, to read: Science & technology....That way, it's applications are inclusive....Just a suggestion.

When I was at school, admittedly - many moons ago - science comprised: Biology, Chemistry & physics....It's obviously so much more than that now.

Finally....Might be time to move that Evolution thread over here., and a few others from the SRP board....Keeps all the nerds in here that way.:D

So Total Power & jason pm....This site is for you.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally....Might be time to move that Evolution thread over here., and a few others from the SRP board....Keeps all the nerds in here that way.:D

Yes i would suggest we move the evolution thread here, so that we can have a proper discussion about the science of evolution and save the thread from pseudo intellectual creationists.

I am really interested to discuss evolution in this board where scientific process is understood properly.

Yes i would suggest we move the evolution thread here, so that we can have a proper discussion about the science of evolution and save the thread from pseudo intellectual creationists.

I am really interested to discuss evolution in this board where scientific process is understood properly.

Why bother? People who understand the scientific process don't need to argue about evolution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back