Tape or Lamb

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd prefer Keiren Harper to Jed Lamb. With the hype of Lamb in the last few weeks everyone seems to have forgotton this chap. Fair chance he could slide to us.

I'd prefer Keiren Harper to Jed Lamb. With the hype of Lamb in the last few weeks everyone seems to have forgotton this chap. Fair chance he could slide to us.

Harper is expected to slide on the back of an ordinary 2010 season (aside from his final U18 game against WA); that it came on the back of a hip operation at the start of the year is even more reason for concern. Given our troubles with injury over the past few seasons, I'd rather take the safer option of Lamb.

well Tape has beaten both Hentschel and Scott Welsh

Lamb is a lazy forward pocket who gets fed goals at a crappy lower level junior level...........

i wonder who?

Your obsessive negativity towards Lamb is laughable, but its still not as embarrassing as the reason you gave in the following sentence " at a crappy lower level junior level.

Well on that note we should rule out the majority of players from Victoria because they aren't playing any senior football. Just because a player is playing senior football now doesn't make him better in the longer term, You're ruling out the potential to improve, both in football ability and on the physical side of things.

Polo beat Buddy in a couple of games.... Thorp took Harley to the cleaners in a VFL match...how did that turn out again ?

k2130598.jpg

Jed having a knee scrape before the draft

I am holding my hopes that Roast is a Akermanis-type (on the field) - is this a fair assumption? One who is prone to individual brilliance?

In all honesty he's a one touch player, has great skills right across the board takes a nice grab with a good leap and is good below the knees as well. X factor is a big plus and can do some pretty special things around goals also has shown to be a regular goal kicker, creative quality to spare and was pretty handy when he pushed onto a wing during the year.

Obviously his kicking is a feature and his decision making is on the button even when pressured, has a good footy brain and is unselfish when a better option is available. I think you can be happy that your fairly accurate with your estimation RR he certainly has a lot of potential.

Just love this kid.

In all honesty he's a one touch player, has great skills right across the board takes a nice grab with a good leap and is good below the knees as well. X factor is a big plus and can do some pretty special things around goals also has shown to be a regular goal kicker, creative quality to spare and was pretty handy when he pushed onto a wing during the year.

Obviously his kicking is a feature and his decision making is on the button even when pressured, has a good footy brain and is unselfish when a better option is available. I think you can be happy that your fairly accurate with your estimation RR he certainly has a lot of potential.

Just love this kid.

Definately. Ewe rarely see him shank it.

Tape has been linked to a number of clubs in the Top 10 now.
His attitude and application coupled with his ability has propelled him right up the charts.
It will be interesting to see whether GC take him.

Tape has been linked to a number of clubs in the Top 10 now.
His attitude and application coupled with his ability has propelled him right up the charts.
It will be interesting to see whether GC take him.

Yeah I think your right GALON, massive chance for GC. If Tape and Prestia slip into the top 15 it might throw some of the predictions right out the window (as usual :p).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your obsessive negativity towards Lamb is laughable, but its still not as embarrassing as the reason you gave in the following sentence " at a crappy lower level junior level.

Well on that note we should rule out the majority of players from Victoria because they aren't playing any senior football. Just because a player is playing senior football now doesn't make him better in the longer term, You're ruling out the potential to improve, both in football ability and on the physical side of things.

Polo beat Buddy in a couple of games.... Thorp took Harley to the cleaners in a VFL match...how did that turn out again ?

not really...........i didn't want the HFC to recruit him and as there was so much Lamb love on this board i took it upon myself to talk negatively about him to poo-poo the idea of getting him, maybe you should thank me for dodging a Bigfooty recruiting bullet, joking:p

Was rapt when Izzy's name got called out in the 2010 Draft.
So him tear the Blue's VFL side apart in the GF & went wow this guy's a freak.

Gee these 2 have made little to no impact. Lamb IMO will never make it, Tape I'm not sure, have injuries stopped him?

So far yes. Was reasonably good in his first two seasons before he had that knee injury late 2012, then had another knee injury in 2013. Has hardly played over the last two years. He might still reach his potential though given he's still only 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back