Werewolf Tarks and Boncer Vampire - A better love story than twilight.

Remove this Banner Ad

You tell me. You're normally a lot more helpful than you have been so far.
Sometimes...tbh...I find this game daunting and difficult to get reads. It's not just me..everyone is struggling! Villagers keep getting bumped off and we arw getting no where. Most of this game is checking in to see if everyone has voted. I'm hoping the true seer Edward can work out they have that role soon. Should help.
And you?
Wanna share anything? Nice attempt to deflect methinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With 6 recruits now there must be a tonne going on behind the scenes we’re no privy to.

What we know-

Vampire heads haven’t tried to recruit each other.

Flogs haven’t died. A high chance they’ve been recruited or hit by vig by now.

King Tenz claims a good role.

BEaston claimed doctor, then villager with amulet, then claimed to pass amulet to unknown.

My suspicion of Dingster was completely unfounded.

This phase seems wrapped up with Baz likely to die. I’ve seen similar vote piling on him as with the Gralin and Dingster lynches so won’t be adding to it.

With 6 recruits now there must be a tonne going on behind the scenes we’re no privy to.

What we know-

Vampire heads haven’t tried to recruit each other.

BEaston claimed doctor, then villager with amulet, then claimed to pass amulet to unknown.

My suspicion of Dingster was completely unfounded.

This phase seems wrapped up with Baz likely to die. I’ve seen similar vote piling on him as with the Gralin and Dingster lynches so won’t be adding to it.
I admit I have been hoping to read about an evil head death due to attempted recruit on another evil head.

On this... the request went out for a flog to claim so I am happy to do so. We can get a good idea very quickly if the amulet is settled with good or evil if it does not come to me.

We've ummed and aahed about the info however we have concerns with the terminology used with King Tenz claiming a good "role"... he has seered as a Villager only.

On this... the request went out for a flog to claim so I am happy to do so. We can get a good idea very quickly if the amulet is settled with good or evil if it does not come to me.

We've ummed and aahed about the info however we have concerns with the terminology used with King Tenz claiming a good "role"... he has seered as a Villager only.
Which phase did you seer him?

I will reveal who I passed the amulet to later on closer to deadline.

Even though there's no evil kills left this phase, while they hold it, they are still protected from recruitment.

If they do not pass it to Filth they are next in line.

Vig you can be sure I did not pass the amulet to any of the following people if you feel like shooting any of them:
baz
jmoo
porps
pie
majestic

Yay finally some info.

I believe we need to lynch Tenz. He lied (yes I realise I also have this game) and the only other role that seers as villager is the heads or the SK.

He doesn't have the amulet I passed it someone else.
I do wish you'd shared this a little earlier.
But ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back