Tarkyn Lockyer's 150th

Remove this Banner Ad

Not that anyone will really give a s**t, but Tarkyn Lockyer plays his 150th against the Bulldogs next week.

Also interesting to note, that with Clement out, Tarks has the longest current sequence of consecutive games.

Two milestones in two rounds:thumbsu:

Let's all congratulate him on his career so far, and ponder aloud whether he will make 200 games.

I wouldn't have thought Lockyer was capable of ever reaching the 200 game milestone last year - but he has been VERY impressive this year - and I'm not going to hide in the closet because I GOT IT WRONG. Whether he can do it is up to him though. Well done on getting this far, Tarks.

He never started until he was 20.

Still look over my AFL Live 2004 game, with him as age 24, it doesn't seem so long ago.

One and a half years out I guess, has affected him.

Long gap between 80 and 100, but rushed to 150 after that 100th.

Well done Tarks.

This from the start of the year;

CURRENT SEQUENCES OF CONSECUTIVE MATCHES
74 James Clement
58 Tarkyn Lockyer
23 Alan Didak
Josh Fraser
Ben Johnson
Anthony Rocca

With Clement missing, Tarks surprisingly, takes over that throne.

He is currently on 64.

i give a s**t about Tarks!

I can't believe its only 150 though,I feel like he has been around for ages. Still a mighty effort considering he was a rookie and of course the horrible injury year he had. Congrats Tarks!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarkyn's deserves all his accolades.Contratulations on your 150 game champ.Hope you kill em again next week.
Tarkyn is probably our best player so far this year.
Well done lockyer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a Lockyer critic but you have to be impressed with how he has played this year and in spite of what on here may thing I and grateful for all who wear the jumper and achieve anything for the club. He still wouldn’t be in my long term plans but the fact is he will be at the club until he retires ands he will reach 200 games if he doesn’t get injured. If he plays the next 50 like he has the last half dozen I will be very happy.

Not that anyone will really give a s**t, but Tarkyn Lockyer plays his 150th against the Bulldogs next week.

Also interesting to note, that with Clement out, Tarks has the longest current sequence of consecutive games.

Two milestones in two rounds:thumbsu:

Let's all congratulate him on his career so far, and ponder aloud whether he will make 200 games.

Love tarks....always have!!! champ he is!

Would it be fair for Tarks to captain his 150th?

He is in the leadership group, and the capt and vice are both out.

I would, I think there's a trend happening - Josh Fraser captained the side vs. Adelaide and Ben Johnson captained the side vs. Carlton. So Lockyer may be next (this week) and then Clement can have it back when he returns next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back