Terrible TV moments and series

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty self explanatory really - with the advent of all these new stations showing the same old crap (that seemed pretty good at the time admittedly) - what was the worst and absolutely most misguided with hindsight?

I'm thinking Carson's Law - I mean seriously, what was all that about?

The only likeable character (and we are still suffering to this day with inept 'actors' being cast as the female lead actors because of her quality work in The Sullivans) was Lorraine Bayly.

So they put her in a silver wig and made her argumentative?

There's only one man on this board who would get a stirring in the nether regions about that I believe.

Nup, stupid Australian television idea #1.

Coming from a farming background and rural Victoria 'McLeods Daughters' was nothing but rubbish.

Note to city folk, Farmers don't get about in nice clean and neat RM Williams rags, nor do they act even remotely like the tools on this long running pap.

Coming from a farming background and rural Victoria 'McLeods Daughters' was nothing but rubbish.

Of all the shows that demanded you leave your intellect at the door, this one goes close to taking the cake.

Note to city folk, Farmers don't get about in nice clean and neat RM Williams rags, nor do they act even remotely like the tools on this long running pap.

Watched one episode and that was more than i should have.

LOL 'Mcleods' is one of my favourites :D, I have every season on DVD, I will admit that it did start to get a bit crap near the end though.

Now for my crap TV show... Medium like what the hell, what a stupid stupid show!

I loved McLeod's Daughters because it gave every extra, supernumerary, chancer, aspiring actor, model, band member, Tamworth music festival goer & amateur theatre person in Adelaide a chance to be on television.

Even I've been on it, as has my wife.

I've never been able to sit through a whole episode though, nor have I ever seen the episodes I've been in. The script writing is pap of the highest (or is that lowest) order.

& Messenger, I agree that Gimme, Gimme, Gimme is utter rubbish. I want that half hour back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back