Autopsy Thankgod for our kicking boots Swans by 11 to keep season alive!

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe our best all around performance of the year in the circumstances (WC game doesn’t count).

I’ve been underwhelmed by McLean but he probably had his best game tonight. Terrific stuff.
I love Hayden because he works so bloody hard. He might not have the natural agility of many of the others but he has natural ability. He's a footballer and if you teach him something he will go out and do it. He is a big part of our future. Him, Joel and Logan.

Errol Gulden is amazing. some of the things he does nobody can do. Not even Daicos Snr or Jnr.

Our defence was bloody wonderful.

Luckily I take calcium channel and beta blockers. Lucky to get my heart rate up to 120. 4 bypasses.
I can go for a one hour 8km run on the Elliptical and my heart rate stays under 120BPM.

However, any time I watch a Swans game on the couch with these close finishes and I hit 120BPM.

Congrats on surviving the 4 bypasses that's a great achievement.

I love Hayden because he works so bloody hard. He might not have the natural agility of many of the others but he has natural ability. He's a footballer and if you teach him something he will go out and do it. He is a big part of our future. Him, Joel and Logan.

Errol Gulden is amazing. some of the things he does nobody can do. Not even Daicos Snr or Jnr.

Our defence was bloody wonderful.

McLean 8 score involvements, says it all tonight

Amartey in the first quarter of games compared to the last is night and day
Yeah he has no tank at all. Rarely plays more than 70% game time which is terrible for a tall forward. Why can he not run out games. Can't just be injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he has no tank at all. Rarely plays more than 70% game time which is terrible for a tall forward. Why can he not run out games. Can't just be injury.

Probably barely had a pre season due to injury I guess

Most pleasing thing was we didnt go in to our shell once they came at us in the last quarter, just continued to play the way we had all night, and if anything, cracked in even harder at the contest.

yes, but there was more to it ... we never seemed to panic or look rattled ... it was running too close for comfort for a while there but the whole team seemed locked in
we handled their late pressure better psychologically as much as physically, and that's where we were being badly beaten earlier in the season
we've learned a bit, toughened up a bit ...

Soulless club and fans striving to have something that we have, but they'll never have.

This club have done all the hard yards in this state for over 40 years and the other boardroom team are trying to piggyback off us, as well as claiming that they represent "Western Sydney".

Off you pop, go do some more focus groups and give away more free tickets to what's your biggest home game this year.

Love the Bloods and love what they represent to so many of us.

They have beaten us in every final

Which hurts

yes, but there was more to it ... we never seemed to panic or look rattled ... it was running too close for comfort for a while there but the whole team seemed locked in
we handled their late pressure better psychologically as much as physically, and that's where we were being badly beaten earlier in the season
we've learned a bit, toughened up a bit ...

Well said

Last week we held on but Essendon ran at us, we look flustered , on the back foot, still great to hang on.

We seemed better drilled and planned tonight and more in control

I think this year was his first uninjured preseason but he then did his hammy this year.

If he gets two preseasons to sort his cardio, should be good to go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back