No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
one for the tin hat brigade though - curious timing with this coming out 24 hours before D-Day

If the timing is driven by the AFL and not ASADA, it may indicate the AFL is working to minimize the attention of a reduced sanction verdict

one for the tin hat brigade though - curious timing with this coming out 24 hours before D-Day

If the timing is driven by the AFL and not ASADA, it may indicate the AFL is working to minimize the attention of a reduced sanction verdict
Crossed my mind.
If true then we as football fans are being seriously underestimated.

Crossed my mind.
If true then we as football fans are being seriously underestimated.

no ******* kidding. as the saying goes, we can walk and chew gum

its the kind of spin merchant move the AFL would pull though

100% pure speculation

all it is, is based upon indicators of use I'd be using for any player at any club

- players who make miracle recoveries from injury
- players who suddenly go up a notch in strength mid career
- players who suddenly can run all day mid career
- players who go from borderline delisting to first selection in one pre-season
- players who suddenly leave the game

100% agree this doesn't mean the player is using, which is why I won't name my personal concerns. I mention it though because you see this story again and again, and at all clubs. We are kidding ourselves if we think the league is completely clean, and Dank is the only anomaly

And NONE of this does anything to lessen or reduce any culpability and/or sanction EFC players should be looking at.

18 year olds with tree trunk legs are the other one for me.

Perhaps as a distraction, but surely they could've come up with something different?

If Crowley or these two cop 2 year bans and the Bombers cop a small sanction there will be a shitstorm.

Perhaps as a distraction, but surely they could've come up with something different?

If Crowley or these two cop 2 year bans and the Bombers cop a small sanction there will be a shitstorm.

thats in part due to the current system though

+ve's still have much more weighting when push comes to shove, and being part of WADA means we have lots of s**t banned we probably dont give a toss about (ie cold and flu)

thats in part due to the current system though

+ve's still have much more weighting when push comes to shove, and being part of WADA means we have lots of s**t banned we probably dont give a toss about (ie cold and flu)

The public won't see it that way though. It will be a shitstorm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure if rfctiger74 PM'd anyone but me. But it was purely speculation and he didn't seem very convinced in his own thoughts.

I can understand his line of thinking of guys who've all of sudden improved after being mediocre much of their careers. Of course there are those players who finally just start being professional like Stevie J and Ablett.

The public won't see it that way though. It will be a shitstorm.

And rightfully so. Its pretty damn obvious there bodies were improved by Dank's concoctions.

Jobe stripped away plenty of fat and found abs. Essendon fan's banged on and on all that summer all over bigfooty about how big their players had gotten so quickly thanks to the weapons. Carlton couldn't believe the size they put on and did their own intelligence gathering.

Jeez old sour puss thompson is the resident Sam Newman clone at bumbers land with his stupid comments about how the cheating bumber players are not going to be happy if they are charged as drug cheats without 100% proof...
Well don't get injected without questioning then you'll have 100% proof...

Does anybody know if these 2 were mates that went to the USA together? If so that contaminated meat defense would probably work. Or if they went separately to even the same place a week apart say then would seem like too big of a coincidence. The plot thickens.

Essendon_GIF.gif

I love the way you guys have savaged the Tulla Drug Cheats since the saga broke and invite you to join us in Bay13 tomorrow after the verdict's made public.

BYO grog or happy pills! :D

100% pure speculation

all it is, is based upon indicators of use I'd be using for any player at any club

- players who make miracle recoveries from injury
- players who suddenly go up a notch in strength mid career
- players who suddenly can run all day mid career
- players who go from borderline delisting to first selection in one pre-season
- players who suddenly leave the game

100% agree this doesn't mean the player is using, which is why I won't name my personal concerns. I mention it though because you see this story again and again, and at all clubs. We are kidding ourselves if we think the league is completely clean, and Dank is the only anomaly

And NONE of this does anything to lessen or reduce any culpability and/or sanction EFC players should be looking at.
Not Dan Jackson!!!
Spud to Jack Dyer Medalist in one year :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back